Email Marketing Trainings Scope
- How to handle the deliverability issues in an impeccable manner?
- How to set up lead process that generates 22% more profit in comparison to other channels?
- How to source emails through Search Engines and LinkedIn?
- Understanding of various tools and resources that helps to implement and experiment.
- How to persuade your buyer through a simple email?
Free 1-hr Orientation session on Inbound Marketing
Email Marketing Training Options
FREE 1-hr Orientation
Time: 10 AM to 11 AM (IST)
Where: Delhi, Mumbai, B’lore
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (IST)
Days: Saturdays (4 sessions)
Time: 9:30 AM to 1 PM (IST)
Email Marketing Vs. Other Marketing Techniques
Email Marketing one of the oldest marketing techniques in Online Marketing Domain. With 2.2 billion users, email offers the largest reach. Moreover being an open protocol, it offer complete control to segment your audience, target them based on attributes and behaviour & deliver personalised communication. At the some time, you need to use appropriate tools & techniques to leverage it appropriately. Our Trainings are designed to give you in-depth understanding in “Email Marketing”.
B2C Marketers report an average of 256% ROI from this channel – pulling in $ 2.56 for every $1 invested.
Who Should learn Email Marketing Trainings
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Advertising & Marketing Professionals
- CXOs & Business Heads
- Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media) Professionals
- Product Managers
- Strategy ThinkTank team members
Enlightening, Enriching, Empowering
Nasr Ul Haidi (Chief Sub Editor, NDTV)
It was a great program -an eye opener
VAK (Head Marketing, Intuit)
Excellent. Very Insightful
George John (Director of Marketing, Warner Bros)
Opened up the world of social media for me
Sonia Mehta (Chief Customer Experience Officer, Yatra.com)
Three words - Fun + knowledge + perspective - define the two days spent with Digital Vidya.
Mansi Aneja (Head of Content, Shiksha at Infoedge India Ltd)
Excellent, honest-to-goodness Workshop brings some order to the chaos around SMM. Covers almost all aspects - creative, strategy, measurement, tools, ORM, etc.
Vikas Tondon(Director, Indigo)