About Halfords Autocentre:
Halfords Autocentre was formed in 2010. Initially, the company was selling car parts and bicycles. But in 2010 it started its new online Tyre Services venture. To increase sales through online campaigns, Halfords employed ‘ClickThrough’, the search conversion experts in Europe. ClickThrough‘s relationship with Halfords Autocentre started in 2008, when Halfords was called Nationwide Autocentres. Nationwide Autocentres became Halfords, after the company was bought in 2010.
Business Objectives Of Halfords Autocentre:
- Educate customers about its tyre services like tyre checks and replacements.
- Making customers aware of its competitive prices.
- Drive traffic to their site.
- Increase Tyre bookings.
- Decrease cost per lead at least by 10%.
- Increase sales and conversions.
Strategy Adopted By ‘Clickthrough’ For Halfords Autocentre:
Halfords was a strong brand in Europe. The main objective now was to make people aware of their new services. ClickThrough’s main aim was to make people aware of Halford’s online presence. This could best be done with Pay Per Click Marketing.
‘ClickThrough‘ started using:
- Thoroughly researched industry keywords for their ad campaigns.
- Improved on the landing pages.
- Traffic from other brands like Dunlop, Goodyear, etc. was being diverted to Halfords landing pages.
With a close watch on their PPC campaigns and proper control, Clickthrough could bring down Halford’s PPC cost and increase the conversions and hence, sales of tyres and its related services.
- Reduction in cost per lead by 22% from 2010 to 2011.
- Increase in conversion rate by 59.67% from 2010 to 2011.
- PPC sales increased by 351% within 12 months( from 2010 to2011).
Outsource your PPC advertising to get the best results when the in-house team is not able to achieve business objectives. With proper control and management, any PPC campaign can become successful and your objectives of higher sales with reduced costs can be achieved.