One of the hottest topics that are trending these days is the use of Data & Analytics in driving better business decisions. With the emerging popularity of analytics, some organisations have already started making a strategic plan for analytics and are achieving great benefits from analytics with the perfect blend of data & information.
However, there are still some businesses who have made their way towards analytics with very little or completely no understanding of how Analytics can help them to succeed as an organisation.
To cater to the needs of aspiring Data Scientists and analytics-driven organizations, we recently conducted a webinar on How to Use Analytics to Succeed as an Organisation?
To lead the webinar, we had with us, Praveen Sathyadev is the VP for Digital Analytics-Global Programs at Course 5i. With over 12+ years of experience, he has successfully deployed multiple global operations for top Fortune 100 clients across industries & had built models & data architectures covering wide range complex data set.
1. Analytics is a journey and not a destination – patience is a virtue.
2. Money can possibly buy happiness but not analytics
3. How to get started if you are a novice or how to course correct if you have taken a path that is never-ending.
4. Checklist for ‘Are you ready for advanced analytics?’
5. How to staff for your analytics organisation?
6. How to evangelise analytics?
These were some of the highlights of the session. To get in-depth details of “How to Use Analytics to Succeed as an Organisation?”, access the webinar recording.
Are you inspired by the opportunity of Data Science? Start your journey by attending our upcoming orientation session on Data Science for Career & Business Growth. It’s online and Free :).