Amit Sharma is B.E. in Telecommunication and MBA in Marketing. After completing his education, he worked for more than 5 years as Engineer and Marketing Professional. Currently, he is associated with CapitaMalls Asia as Senior Executive Marketing at Celebration Mall, Udaipur. Hi current profile includes Social Media Marketing, Shopper Loyalty Program, Tourist Marketing, Event Management, Mall Promotion Activities.
Digital Vidya: What interested you in learning Digital Marketing?
- The current boom in the Digital Marketing segment
- My job profile which demanded more knowledge towards this industry
- Exciting opportunities in big companies
- Fun at job
Digital Vidya: Which course are you participating in / participated at Digital Vidya?
Digital Vidya: Why did you chose Digital Vidya’s course?
Amit: It had best of the curriculum with experience faculty. Had attended the trail session and was really impressed by the delivery and content.
Digital Vidya: Please share top 3-5 takeaways from the course you are participating in / participated at Digital Vidya.
- You need to keep yourself updated via several other study mediums.
- Digital Marketing is surely fun and a lot of gut feeling and experimentation can help you succeed in this field.
- People keep on debating that digital marketing has a temporary spike with not so bright future, that is surely a big myth. It depends on your offering and searching for the right channel to reach the consumers.
Digital Vidya: Please share your experience in learning through an instructor-led, online format.
Amit: It was fun and all the sessions were very interactive. I found that not only the instructor but the students needs to be active too and with lot of pre-reading material and online research. No doubt that the faculty possess amazing experience in respective fields; however, nothing is as fulfilling as your thirst of knowledge and keep looking for more info online and in books
Digital Vidya: What do you like most about Digital Vidya’s training program?
Convenient timing, easy language, one centralized study point and support after the course.
Digital Vidya: Do you suggest any changes to Digital Vidya so that the value of its courses can be enhanced further?
- More case studies.
- Industry interaction to be either little late in evening or early morning as its difficult to attend session on wednesday afternoons.
- YouTube videos surely help; however, more live training sessions needs to be organized.