Koovs is an online store for western fashion , catering to menswear, womenswear, footwear, accessories, jewellery and beauty products.
The company is headquartered in Gurgaon, with office in London, and serves to the Indian market. The website stocks Indian and international brands and its own range of clothing and accessories. It has also collaborated with international designers to create clothing collections.
Koovs was set up as an independent E-commerce business in 2010, operating through the website koovs.com . Previously, the interest of the company was in sale of mobile phones and electrical goods ; but in 2012 when Koovs was founded by Lord Waheed Ali and Robert Bready It shifted its interest from electrical goods to fashion goods.
It stocks Indian and International brands for men as well as women.
|SPRING BREAK||SPRING BREAK|
|THE PAPER DOLL COMPANY||ATORSE|
|BLUE SAINT||BROWN BOY|
|CELEBRITY||STYX & STONES|
The Koovs Group (comprising Koovs plc and its 57.5% subsidiary, Koovs Marketing Consulting Private Ltd), operates a wholesale business supplying branded fashion products for sale exclusively on the Koovs.com website in India.
By providing a range of products from credible international brands and designing exclusive fashion-forward products under the Koovs label, the Group intends to support the Koovs.com website in building the leading fashion website in India and thereby develop the Group’s revenues.
Following are our keen objectives from Business point of view : –
- Looks forward to Bring strong international brands to the new Indian consumer. Not only to enhance style quotient but also to be able to fuse our traditional wears with the western wears.
- Also, Extend Koovs fashion credentials by bringing both established and new designers to the consumer in India through exclusive design collaborations.
- Develop delivery and price promises for the consumer that are reliable, affordable and price-worthy.
- Presence on online fashion stores- Amidst of Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart etc KOOVS has been able to make a wide customer base by marking their presence on online fashion stores. for example – https://www.bestshoppingsite.in
- Constructing their own website- Koovs has been undergoing successful transformations to become a young , mordern and famous organisation.
- They have been able to successfully link 912 sites to them to increase traffic on their website.
Image showing % of visits to this site from a 'search engine' .
Koovs has been able to constantly grow at a faster rate. The marketing strategies adopted have been able to build traffic and increase volumes of sale.
The image posted above shows how the sales during June 2015 were quite high up till August 2015 but started falling after the first week of September 2015 and then remained almost same till November 2015. During November the sales remained low and decreased further with the approaching new year 2016. In the start of year 2016 sales remained really low but with approaching of March 2016 sales started increasing again.
So we can conclude it that basically during the summer season sales shoot! so the time koovs need to focus more on advertising is during off season. With a better offer for sale It would be easier to rise sales even during off seasons.
For example – During summer season all the trendy and fashionable collection can be sold out by good content marketing on social media platforms ( Facebook , Twitter , Instagram etc ) ; But during other seasons since sales fall down It would be better to advertise more and provide some good offers to customers which would help retain the traffic and hence shoot up sales. They can prefer paid marketing and even get the outfits styled by fashion bloggers and other celebrities which is also likely to increase brand prefference !
- Koovs Adopts Digital Strategy For Brand Rebuilding And Visibility. It has been able to make optimum use of online marketing not keeping offline mode as an option. The best part is that the product quality and on time delivery bags more points to Koov’s brand name.
- It aims at maximizing it’s overall sales through social media platforms like Facebook , Twitter , Google + etc . Seeing the trends of Online sector, offline giants will have to join the online mediums sooner or later
- It uses content marketing tools as well as paid marketing techniques to attract good traffic on it’s website. The basic strategy is to make people aware of the brand and hence habitual by providing good services.
- It has it’s own label and is working well to establish its fashion credibility. It believes in using technology to power the consumers’ fashion need.
- It has also collaborated with International fashion designers , hence fusion of designs can be seen in their collection with an affordable price. This also helps Koovs to build it’s reputation in the competetive market.