Debraj has been in the IT industry for more than 7 years. As a BE Computer Science graduate his first job was of IT consultant. Later he moved into Sales and Marketing and simultaneously pursued PGDMM from NMIMS, Mumbai. He has been associated with IT organisations facilitating solutions and services to BFSI sector for Payments (e.g. RTGS, NEFT, NACH, SWIFT, ECS, IMPS etc.) and has competent understanding of payments industry.
Digital Vidya: What interested you in learning Digital Marketing?
Debraj: My current role expects a complete sales cycle from lead generation to closure and account management.
Responsible for India domestic business I need to do mass mailing and other relevant options for marketing purpose. This seeded the idea of experiencing Digital Marketing to leverage on online tools and get optimal results. Thus ventured into learning Digital Marketing.
Digital Vidya: Which course did you participate at Digital Vidya?
Debraj: I pursued Certified Digital Marketing Master Course (CDMM) at Digital Vidya.
Digital Vidya: Why did you choose Digital Vidya’s course?
Debraj: An online search opened number of alternative learning and most of the public review led me to Digital Vidya website. I signed-up for the free orientation session and the rest was taken care by the Digital Vidya’s marketing team to convince me to sign-up for the course. A definite thanks to the team.
Digital Vidya: Please share top 3-5 takeaways from the course participated at Digital Vidya.
Debraj: Here are the top 3 takeaways from the CDMM course in which I participated:
- A better understanding of Digital Marketing.
- The tools that can be utilised for my job.
- An entrepreneurship attitude and right skills to attain it.
Digital Vidya: Please share your experience in learning through an instructor-led, online format.
Debraj: In my opinion:
Digital Vidya is certainly a really good online institution.
- The most fascinating thing is the age group of the instructors. I really liked the idea of learning from the skilled and knowledgeable coach irrespective of age.
- Sessions were amazingly interactive and all the participants were alert and awake. A great learning experience outside bricks and mortar classroom.
- Course has been designed effectively and learning with live examples and case study was good.
- Last by not the least the association of Digital Vidya and Vskills.
Digital Vidya: What did you like most about Digital Vidya’s training programme?
Debraj: The recordings of the sessions and even the Friday’s extra sessions with the industry experts. At any time we can revisit them and clear our doubts.
Digital Vidya: Do you suggest any changes to Digital Vidya so that the value of its courses can be enhanced further?
Debraj: A monthly online newsletter with all updates of Digital marketing space.