Are you giving the recruiters your resume or LinkedIn profile? Nowadays, recruiters are putting more weight on LinkedIn profiles rather than your white paper CV.
The world is dynamic and it is changing the way you do jobs, influence people, and connect with your friends.
How are you going to respond to this?
Well, the answer is simple. Make your profile better, expand your network, and become more efficient at leveraging people you know.
#Myths about LinkedIn
Here are some myths related to LinkedIn and networking:
- LinkedIn is a place for job seekers
- LinkedIn is for HR and sales people
- I don’t need networking
- It takes too much time
#Checklist for LinkedIn
- Missing from your network
- Build a network map
- Don’t ask for help before you know them
- Do you have enough common connections
In order to understand how LinkedIn network can work for you, Satyarth Priyedarshi, AVP, eCommerce, Reliance Jio, has taken up the webinar on ‘Making Your LinkedIn Network Work for You’. In this webinar, he has covered various aspects such as 4 steps to getting you networked on LinkedIn, gaining visibility on LinkedIn, etc.
Following are the key takeaways from the webinar on ‘Making Your LinkedIn Network Work for You’:
- Effective communication of your persona
- Expanding the reach and getting more connected with quality
- Ways to keep your network engaged
- Making it work to attain your objective/goal
Found this LinkedIn Network webinar valuable? You can get to know about the upcoming and trending webinars along with gaining knowledge from the past webinar recordings.