Search Engine Optimization or SEO as it is familiarized as is a crucial aspect that helps determine whether the website / blog content will rank well or not! Both On-Page and Off-Page Optimization are equally essential to learn what all it takes to dominate the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
Industry influencer Navneet Kaushal, CEO, Page Traffic led a webinar for our community on ‘How to Master SEO in 2017’. Herein, he threw light upon what it takes to get SERPs domination with zero rank (yes you heard it right) and not rank one!
Since the goal of search engine still remains the same, but search engine are smarter now and it’s hard to manipulate the results and the focus is now on quality of result. Here is a list of SEO 2017 Essentials suggested by Navneet Kaushal:
- Everything about search engine optimization is about relevancy
- Think mobile friendly
- If your website routes all mobile traffic to the homepage rather than the internal page the user was attempting to visit, it will be ranked lower.
- If your site is slow on mobiles, google is less likely to rank it.
- Having a mobile site is just the start.
- The average title display limit, for Desktop is ~70 characters with spaces and for Mobile ~55 characters (with spaces)
Found this SEO 2017 webinar valuable? You can get to know about the upcoming and trending webinars along with gaining knowledge from the past webinar recordings.
Inputs by Jasleen Kaur