As per a recent joint research publication by Temasek Holdings and Google Inc, Southeast Asia tops the list of fastest growing internet region. According to the predictions, the estimated internet user base will grow to 480 million users by 2020 from existing 260 million users.
However, due to limited digital talent and a huge opportunity for creative business owners and professionals, there is an urgent need for upgrading the skill sets of employees in Southeast Asia.
For this reason, the first online Digital Marketing Summit in Asia is around the corner and is going to be rich in terms of digital marketing!
What is Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2016?
This is the first ever online digital marketing summit happening in Asia. Established last year (2015) in Singapore, Digital Marketing Summit Asia came up with a mission to help businesses and marketers in Asia to be equipped with crucial digital marketing knowledge.
Why Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2016?
In order to provide a unique learning experience for businesses and digital marketers all across Asia, Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2016 is the second event organized by DM Summit Asia.
The Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2016 will help business owners and marketers leverage digital marketing. The attendees will gain insights from industry experts from Twitter, Google, Infusionsoft, Nanigans, and more.
When can I attend Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2016?
Book your dates for 11 to 15 July 2016 and learn the digital marketing techniques to elevate your business or improve your marketing hacks.
You should not miss it as you are going to gain a lot from this summit. But what exactly?
Those who will attend this summit will gain valuable insights from more than 20 experts from various specializations on various topics like:
- Google and Web Analytic skills that grow businesses by Sanchit Mendiratta of Happy Marketer
- A/B Testing by Sushant VWO, World’s leading A/B Testing Software
- Marketing Automation in Asia and worldwide by Brendan Yong of Empathi Solutions, #1 Singapore Infusionsoft Certified Partner
- Content Marketing and what keeps Asia engaged by Josh Black of GroupM APAC
- Public Relations and its role in Asia by Justin Peter Yu of Bebop Asia
- Twitter Advertising and the nuances of doing so in Asia by Edric Subur of Twitter APAC
- Copywriting that sells in Asia and worldwide by Kenneth Yu of SpurPress and Ex-Chief Copywriter at Mindvalley
- Instagram Advertising and scaling of paid ads campaigns by Jacinda Siew of Nanigans APAC
- Video Marketing and how it is taking Asia by storm by David Lee of Shakr Media
- Secrets of a Viral Video Marketer by Aashish Chopra, Head of Content Marketing, ixigo
Digital Vidya CEO, Pradeep Chopra will also be a part of this summit speaking on Acquiring of Customers Through Social Media on Day 3 i.e., 13th of July.
Social Media Marketing for Customer Acquisition by Pradeep Chopra
Handling social media is one of the biggest challenges for any business and measure the true value of different social media platforms.
Irrespective of the fact that business owners and marketers panic for ROI and are often perplexed how social media helps in driving revenues but it is no hidden thing that customers increasingly turn to social media to talk to businesses and get reviews on their goods and services from their peers.
According to sales force statistics:
- 54% of B2B marketers said they have generated leads from social media.
- 77% of the marketers have acquired customers from Facebook.
- 43% of the marketers were able to find a customer from LinkedIn.
- 34% of the marketers have successfully generated leads from Twitter.
Undoubtedly, social media is one of the most crucial areas when you are thinking to improve your customer acquisition strategy.
Attend the event online to learn not only about how to strategize your social media marketing in order to gain customers but also on different topics like content marketing, video marketing, marketing via Instagram etc.
Registration details for DMSA 2016
There are two registrations. One is free pre-registration and the second being all Access Pass (paid option).
Free ticket privileges
- Get bonuses worth over USD 500 from the speakers at the summit for free
- Watch selected Summit masterclasses
All Access Pass privileges
- Lifetime access to all 20 plus speaker sessions
- Live In-Person Infusionsoft Marketing Automation Workshop headed by Brendan Yong which is worth US dollar 495.
- Digital Marketing Summit Playbook
- Speaker bonuses like free software, consultation sessions, and other rewards
- Live In-Person Instagram Advertising Masterclass by Jacinda Siew which is worth US$695
Did we mention the pre-registration fee for Digital Marketing Summit Asia is nil? This means the attendees will be able to watch the keynote presentation provided by Google for free along with receiving speaker bonuses. Oh well, we did.
Mark your calendar for 11th to 15 July 2016 and register yourself for Asia’s first online Digital Marketing Summit 2016!
If you are looking for a digital marketing course in Singapore, we invite you to consider participating in Digital Marketing Master Certification (CDMM) by Digital Vidya.
Image Credits: www.salesforce.com