- Address the Content Gap: Variety, variance, price, availability – Deliver it offline
Sujit primarily focused on paying heed to the existing content gap. It is essential to define:
- The real-time frequency
- Price & nearby store
- Availability at a near store
- Live product catalogue, live prices and illustration
- Where can you buy, what is the price, is it available.
- Enabling Conversations – With Capabilities before the convert at local store
Moving on to the next critical ‘C’ which is Conversations:
Real-time communications between store and users. The more options you provide, chats / SMS / phone call, the more is the scope of acquiring the customer. Also, conversations should not be centralised but one-on-one.
Monitoring calls, chats,
Convert users by enabling delivery options to local stores
- Coordination- Between offline and online store. With distance and time
Last but absolutely not the least crucial part of O2O customer acquisition is coordination between the offline and the online store. Herein, the 2 important triggering factors are distance and time. Sujit stated that global consumers are acting as a constraint to focus on the local customers.
Get access to comprehensive information on the upcoming webinars and fetch recordings of the past webinars here.