Ideally, it is the content that acts as the catalyst to analyze what works best in the interest of the consumers. If the information about the product/service offered by an organization answers the didactic questions: what, how, when, where and for whom, then things are going in the right direction. Thus, indicating that content is being aptly leveraged upon to fuel the sales funnel.
To enlighten more on this topic, industry expert Ankit Oberoi, Co-Founder, AdPushup shared his views via webinar for our community. Enlisted below are few key takeaways from the interactive session:
- Identify the buyer persona, viz. the target set of audience to analyze for whom are you writing this content for and convey the same to sales and content team.
- On an average take a sample size of 10 existing users and interview them. While if you are a start-up then interview the prospects to understand the common parameters.
- Include questions revolving around the job role, skills, KPI, tools, goals, challenges, personal demographics, recent purchases etc.
- Ensure that the content you create is relevant to your company and persona. Additionally, the content should be absolutely non-promotional, thoroughly comprehensive, up-to-date and well-designed.
- Merely creating content is not sufficient, distributing it at the right time, on the right platform such as Google+, Subreddits, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SlideShare etc. is equally important.
So, tap on the opportunity to create buyer-centric content that will enable to pour in more sales in the sales funnel.
Learn digital marketing through live and recorded webinars from the industry leaders. Sign up now to get recordings of the same and/or for attending them live.