The reason behind changing the Digital Marketing landscape is Influencer marketing.
More high-quality business leads are delivered by influencer marketing than any other digital medium. The implementation cost is much lower than any other paid campaigns on social media. That said, influencer marketing yields 3 to 4 times more leads!
But What is Influencer Marketing?
Influence Marketing is about leveraging the influence of individuals over prospective buyers. You can identify an influencer by parameters like years of experience, interviews, the level of interaction, or Klout Score.
The best advantage of investing in Influencer Marketing programs is that these programs are sustainable (unlike most of the paid campaigns) and requires only one-time investment.
In order to understand the ways to identify and increase the digital marketing ROI, Alok Dalvi, Lead – Digital Marketing, Customer Acquisition & Branding, Wipro has taken up the webinar on ‘Winfluencer Marketing’. In the webinar, he shared how one can leverage Influencer Marketing to generate leads.
Following are the key takeaways from this highly informative webinar on ‘Winfluencer Marketing’:
- How can you connect to your audience?
- Ways of defining and targeting your audience by defining demographics, characteristics, intelligence, analytics, and profiling your target audience.
- Ways of executing an Influencer Marketing Program in your organization.
- Means to overcome the challenges you face while implementing Influencer Marketing Programs
- Lack of participations
- Category dashboards
- Gamification & gratification
- Optimize articulation
- Webinar leader’s day-to-day experiences about Influencer Marketing.
Found this influencer marketing webinar valuable? You can get to know about the upcoming and trending webinars along with gaining knowledge from the past webinar recordings.