A brand without Public Relations wing is almost deprived of the power of communication and feedback. For the image management of any brand, public relation is an important aspect of the communications strategy. However, there is a paradigm shift in the PR practices. Or we must say, the medium it was practiced on. The conventional methods of PR are now being overshadowed by digital PR.
Many companies do not include PR in their marketing strategy. Clearly, they are unaware of the wonders a good PR strategy followed by a PR campaign can do. Building image and spreading the right word are some of the key elements of Public Relations.
In this webinar, Vedanarayanan Vedantham, Digital Marketing Visiting Faculty, S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, talks about what does the shift to digital PR mean for an individual brand. He explains the difference between the traditional PR and digital PR.
- A clear understanding of what is PR.
- Analysis and comparison of Digital PR Vs Traditional PR.
- The 4 Pillars of an engaging, robust PR strategy playbook to establish your brand using the digital media.
- Digital PR Execution 101 with a planned and structured PR strategy.
- Tools are the wheels that take forward any plan or strategy. Introduce yourself to the Primary & Secondary Tools for enabling digital PR.
- Starting up? – A Digital PR GTM plan is all you need to kick-start your business.
- Learn How PR can be leveraged the right way: Airbnb Caselet (with the model case study).
What Does The Shift For Digital PR Mean For Your Brand by Digital Vidya
We hope after attending this webinar you have a clearer understanding of digital PR affects your brand and why it is important. To attend more such webinars by Digital Vidya, keep yourself updated.