Numerous people and businesses are speculating whether the COVID-19 pandemic will have a transformational effect on Digital Marketing. From social attitudes and lifestyles to how people work and shop, it is changing everything.
To give us a clear view of its influence on the Digital Marketing landscape, we recently conducted a webinar on “Will Digital Marketing be the answer in Post COVID-ERA?“.
To lead the webinar, we had with us, Chandan Singh, Lead Digital Marketing Trainer – Digital Vidya.
1) COVID-19 Impact on Businesses Around the Globe
2) Impact of Coronavirus on People and Industries (marketing, sales, IT and other related sectors)
3) A Look at Marketing Trends and Effects from COVID-19
4) The possible impact of COVID-19 on the job sector in the long run
5) Overcoming Challenges and Adapting: Managing digital marketing strategy in the wake of the global crisis
6) Leveraging Social Media in Times of Social Distancing
7) Preparing for the (possible) Long Haul
8) QnA Session
These were the highlights of the session. Here is the webinar recording.
Hopefully, this webinar was valuable and added to your knowledge. Moreover, if you are looking forward to Digital Marketing for Business & Career Growth, join our free Digital Marketing Orientation session.