- Netaji Subash Place
- Responsible for Client Acquisition and BD for corporate Training for Digital
- Responsible for identifying and understanding the training needs of the
business units & provide them with the required training solution.
- Responsible for connecting with L&D dept., IT Dept. and HRD of corporate
clients and asking about the training requirement.
- Responsible for Revenue Generation Direct and Indirect from Training
- Handling client interaction related to training needs, interactions with
consultants on trainers requirement on different technologies ensuring
smooth and profitable training delivery.
- Graduate, MBA(Marketing)
- 2-4 years of Experience in Sales.
- Worked in a similar industry (e.g. Digital Marketing)
Skills & Knowledge
- Passion for Digital Media
- Excellent Communication, Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results
and customer value
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is Asia’s leading Digital Marketing training company. It has contributed to the success of over 20,000 participants (including CXOs) from over 10,000 organizations across Asia such as Nokia, Google, eBay, Times of India, Reliance, Star TV, Cisco, GE, MakeMyTrip,
Naukri, Citibank, Toyota, Intel, EY, Genpact, Microsoft, ITC, CNBC, NIIT, SAP through more
than 1,200 Digital Marketing training programs since 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com