- Pitam Pura (Delhi)
- Identify and close new organizations and companies as clients and strategic partners
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the executive team
- Track and manage company pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing companies
- MBA in Sales & Marketing
- 2-4 years of sales experience in B2B space
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent Communication, Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1000 Digital Marketing trainings for more than 15000 professionals from 7000+ brands such as Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since Jan 2010.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com