- Netaji Subhash Place (Delhi)
- Writing short and long pieces of content for blogs, press releases, advertisement and social media.
- Work on influencer marketing, link building, Public Relations and similar outreach activities.
- Manage a group of freelancers and ensure timely delivery of requirements. Also, would have to proofread, edit and publish that content on CMS.
- Manage editorial calendar, execute tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Create reports based on web analytics and implement new keyword research techniques
- Be involved in Social Media Management as well as Social Media Listening.
- Build and maintain relationships with partner brands and other potential patrons.
- Assist the Marketing Communications Manager in his activities.
- Master’s in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a PR Agency.
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional Writing and Editing Skills (Editorial Mindset)
- Team Player
- Great Management and Co-ordination Skills.
- Passion for Content Marketing (SEO and Web Analytics)
- Ability of Multi-Tasking
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1900+ Digital Marketing trainings for more than 26500+ professionals from 12000+ brands such as GE, Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since Jan 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com and mention ‘Associate – Marketing Communications’ in the Subject