- Netaji Subhash Place (Delhi)
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability.
- Proof content to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax
- Plan the contents of publications according to our style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication
- Identify Guest Writers to create Insightful Content
- Co-ordinate with clients understand their requirements, research their niche and ensure timely delivery of content.
- Work on Content Marketing requirements of our clients which includes doing a keyword research
- Measure, Analyze and Continuously Improve performance through relevant Reports
- Graduate or Post Graduate (preferably in PR/Literature/Communications)
- Min of 3+ Years in Content Writing & Promotion
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional Relationship Management Skills
- Process Oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Good with Numbers
- Understanding of Technology Domain will be added advantage
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is Asia’s Leading Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1000 Digital Marketing training programs for more than 15,000 professionals from 7000+ brands such as GE, Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com and mention ‘Content Editor’ in the Subject
- Fill this form.