- Netaji Subhash Place (Delhi)
- Identify Guest Writers to create Insightful Content
- Manage Content Calendar to ensure timely delivery of Content
- Review, Edit, and Validate Content Creation & Promotional Guidelines
- Measure, Analyze and Continuously Improve performance through relevant Reports.
- Graduation ((preferably in PR/Literature/Communications)
- Min of 3+ Years in Content Writing & Promotion
- Must have a strong understanding of SEO & other Content Marketing Techniques
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional Relationship Management Skills
- Process Oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Good with Numbers
- Understanding of Technology Domain will be added advantage
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is Asia’s Leading Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1000 Digital Marketing training programs for more than 15,000 professionals from 7000+ brands such as GE, Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com and mention ‘Graphic Designer’ in the Subject