- Pitam Pura (Delhi)
- Good Knowledge of Moodle and WordPress
- Strong knowledge of PHP development and MySQL integration
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, API)
- Working with Linux servers for maintenance tasks, backups etc.
- Web Developer is responsible for coding, designing and modifying web applications, from layout to function
- Well-versed with OOPS concept
- MCA/BCA(Computer Application)(Computer Science)
- 2+ years of working experience
- Candidate should have knowledge and working experience in WordPress plugin development
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of WordPress and Moodle structure, code and best practices
- Knowledge of any Framework eg codeigniter
- Ability to work independently or in team
- Knowledge of All major plugins
- Basic command line skills for working with servers
- Good communication skills
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1000 Digital Marketing trainings for more than 15000 professionals from 7000+ brands such as Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since Jan 2010.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com