In times when Data is increasing, the need to analyse this data to derive meaningful inferences has become very important. That’s exactly why Data Science & Analytics is growing as a highly in-demand job profile. Forbes called it the “Sexiest Job of the 21st Century”. And according to the Hindu Business Line, a total of 97000 job vacancies remain open in this field.
Learning Data Science can be complex and overwhelming. Multiple programming languages, different pathways to learning the science and complex job profiles make it difficult for a beginner to start the journey to Data Science mastery.
To make it all simple and give you a headstart, we have created an e-book on “The Journey of a Data Scientist.” It talks about the best way to Master Data Science & Analytics and broadly speaks about other dimensions of the industry such as skills required, job profiles, salaries offered, career path and the industry overview.
It is a perfect place to get an estimate on where and how to get started with learning Data Science.
This e-book covers the following topics:
- What is Data Science
- Growth of Data Science Industry
- Roles, Job Prospects, and Salaries in Data Science
- Difference between Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Skills Required for Critical Job Functions
- Why Should You Learn Data Science?
- Career Path of a Data Scientist
- Courses to Get Started with Learning Data Science