NAN/4 based on 30185 reviews) | Read reviews| (
Special Features – SEO Master Certification Training
Live Instructor-led Sessions
Life time access to Latest Content (Presentations & Videos)
Research Based Internship
Hands-on Projects and Assignments
24X7 Trainer’s Support on Discussion Forum
- Evolution & Growth of Search Engines
- How Google Work's - Basics of SEO
- Periodic Table of SEO success factors
- Basics of HTML
- URL, Meta Tags, Title, H1, Images
- Crawling: XML & HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
- Achor text, Internal linking
- Tools: Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster, Google Analytics setup
- Keyword Planner tool (Search volumes, Competition, Business priority)
- Mapping keywords to website pages
- Competition Analysis
- Thinking before designing a website (goals, strategies & measurement models)
- Mobile responsive / adaptive design
- Importance of HTTPs
- Site schema (rich snippets) & architecture
- URL Architecture
- Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / YSlow / Google Page Speed)
- Broken links
- 301 redirects
- Custom 404 Error pages
- Content marketing basics & its importance
- Directory submissions
- Local listings
- Niche backlinking via influencers & articles
- Social bookmarking
- Press Release optimization
- Social Media backlinking (Qoura, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest)
- Online Reputation Management & Influencer outreach
- Local SEO (Schema for addresses, local keywords, local websites)
- Mobile SEO best practices
- On-page & Off-page audit strategy
- Tools: Screaming Frog, Moz (Fresh Web Explorer, Open Site Explorer etc.), SEOprofiler, domain tools
- Audit Report
- Search Algorithm overview
- Keeping track of algorithm updates
- Tracking ranks (Webcam)
- Google Analytics Custom Reports
- Creating your custom dashboard
- Voice search
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Wearable devices & latest tech
- Semantic web
- Backlink Builder ( Influencer Manager / Outreach)
Sales & Marketing Professionals = 41%
Entrepreneurs/Business Owners = 23%
Digital Marketing Professionals = 13%
Students (BBA, MBA, B.E, Commerce...) = 8%
Other Professionals (IT, HR..) = 15%
SEO Course in Mumbai
Do you want to start building a career in Digital Marketing? For this, you need to become an efficient search marketer. Search Marketing an umbrella term used for the theoretical concepts of SEO as well as practical expertise so as to give a perfect exposure in building a successful career in the field.
How can you learn SEO with perfection and that too in a month’s time span? You are from Mumbai and availability of world-class SEO courses is pretty less there.
Don’t worry, we have some great news for you. Digital Vidya is offering the best-in-class SEO Course in Mumbai.
Digital Vidya’s exclusive SEO Course has trained people from various domains, industries, and levels of experience from all around the world.
You can do this SEO Course in Mumbai right from your comfort zone without travelling. All you need is a laptop/mobile and a working internet connection.
Upcoming SEO Course in Mumbai
12 June - 3 July, 2021
10:00 AM to 1:30 PM (IST)
20 June - 11 July, 2021
10:00 AM to 1:30 PM (IST)
Special Offer: Price includes Certification Exam fee.
Group Discount: 10% discount for 3 or more registrations
DIGITAL VIDYA COURSE ADVANTAGE
Digital Vidya employe the best industry instructors who have enriched the experience of more than a decade in their specific domains. They are well-versed with the current trends and updates owing to their vast experience. With the help of their expertise, they know all the trade secrets. These trainers are specially handpicked from all over India to ensure that no geographical obstacle comes in the way of imparting quality SEO training.
You can also learn SEO from the leading SEO trainers in India & gain insights from their expertise from your comfort zone. So, take up this SEO Course in Mumbai but get trained by the best SEO Practitioners in India.
SEO Course Syllabus
History of Search & Introduction to SEO
Project & Assignments (only available in CSEOM): In this SEO course, there will be a project of 1 month & few take home assignments to give hands-on experience of Search Engine Optimization.
Research Based Internship (only available in CSEOM): If you want to learn SEO, you must get your hands dirty. We have designed research-based internship in which you will do research on one topic every week. For every good research submission, you will do a blog post on Digital Vidya’s blog with your credentials. .
Instructors and Course Creators
SEO Training In MUMBAI
How to get CSEOM (Certified Search Engine Optimization Master) Certification?
- On registration, you will receive participation details for 1 month live instructor-led online Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course sessions. You can attend these sessions from anywhere.
Days: Saturday or Sunday (Weekend Batch) / Tues & Thur (Weekday Batch)
Venue: Online [You could be living anywhere in India (e.g. Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune) or outside India (e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, UAE/Dubai)]
Attendance: 60% attendance mandatory
- Once you complete 1 month SEO training program, you will become eligible to appear in the CSEOM Exam at your preferred testing center. Following are the exam details:
- CSEOM Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of Questions: 50
- Maximum Marks: 50, Passing Marks: 35 (70%)
- There is No negative marking in this exam
- 70+ Exam Centers in India
How to get CSEOP (Certified Search Engine Optimization Professional) Certification?
- On registration, you will start receiving video sessions every week. You will have to develop an understanding of various SEO related concepts through all the material provided.
- In case you have any question/doubt on the content, you can use our 24*7 Discussion Forum to ask your questions from the trainers.
- Once you complete all the SEO course material, you will become eligible to appear in the CSEOP Exam at your preferred testing center. We have 70+ exam centers in India. Following are the exam details:
- CSEOP Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of Questions: 50
- Maximum Marks: 50, Passing Marks: 25 (50%)
- There is No negative marking in this exam
- 70+ Exam Centers in India
Google CertificationsGoogle offers multiple certification exams in Digital Marketing Domain. Digital Vidya course will help you prepare (and pass) the following exams:
- AdWords Fundamentals
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
HubSpot Inbound Marketing CertificationHubSpot offers Inbound Marketing Certification which covers segments to digital marketing on how to attract visitors, convert customers and delighting customers to convert them into promoters of business. After your training with Digital Vidya you can clear the exam.
Industry Recognition “Digital Vidya's certifications will not just be an add-on to your qualification, but will help you in getting better job opportunities. It is essential for marketing professionals to keep themselves updated about happenings and trends in online marketing & a digital marketing certification like CDMM is surely going to help them move forward in the right direction”. – Navneet Kaushal, CEO, PageTraffic
"A person coming up with Digital Vidya's certifications will have a good background, and can start quicker. We will surely give preference to candidates with CSMMP accreditation for entry level positions at Social Wavelength." - Sanjay Mehta, Joint CEO, Social Wavelength
"A great initiative by Digital Vidya, the need of the industry as it evolves is to have this as an integral part of their training initiatives. With the medium fast evolving, Digital Vidya's certification programs provide not only a value add from HR point of view but also brings Huge operational efficiencies and betters the talent pool of the agency." - Avijit Arya, CEO, Internet Moguls
"We are looking forward to the trained and certified employees and gauge the impact it has made to the way they work as opposed to those who walk in untrained. I am pretty sure the certification is going to make a huge and positive impact to the way they work." - Chaaya Baradhwaaj, Founder & MD, BC Web Wise Pvt. Ltd.
"Digital Vidya is the pioneer in the industry of Digital Media education and has great contribution for the growth of the industry in India. We are very happy to be associated with Digital Vidya and compliment them in their good work." - Bhupendra, CEO @ Simplify360
SEO Tools Worth Rs 15000+ Free
SEO Management Tool
Professional SEO Software
And Much More…
Our Corporate Clients
Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for Business?
- Reach of Search Engines: With more then 1 billion monthly unique visitors, Google is the most visited online platform. There is no way you can ignore Search Engines in your Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Search Engine Generates Intent Oriented Traffic: Search Engine allows business to target intent of online users through keywords which makes it very relevant for business objectives like Lead Generation, Online Reputation Management etc.
- Organic Results Generate 15 times More Clicks: Whether you should care about organic results or paid results, actually it depends on the type of business. The research by GroupM UK and Nielsen suggests that on search engines, users click on organic results on Google and Bing by a margin of 94% to 6%.
- Long Term Returns for Content Investment: Unlike Social Media where content shelf life is few hours, Content is optimized for Search Engines which continues to generate search traffic for years.
Matt Cutts, Google
“As long as you have great content you should do well on Google, but you know if people are spamming or you hire a bad SEO, that can lead to unpredictable results.”
SEO IS BACK
Local SEO is an important but highly underused component of digital marketing. 46% of the total Searches on Google are local in nature. This is the reason you are seeing this page. This is a local page for all those who are looking forward to doing an SEO Course in Mumbai.
Local Pages helps the searcher by delivering them search results that are closest to him ensuring that the results have a higher probability of catering to his needs.
All online businesses want better rankings and maximum visibility. SEO comes to their resue by providing a perfect platform that positively improves rankings & increases visibility.
Join Digital Vidya’s SEO Course in Mumbai and fetch lifetime benefits. In case you don’t like our course, you can easily avail our Money Back Guarantee.
SEO Training FAQs
- Who will award these SEO certifications?Digital Vidya will offer Certification on SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Who is Vskills? Vskills is a “skills testing” and certification exam conducted by – ICSIL, A Govt. of India Undertaking and Govt.of NCT Delhi Company. It is one of the largest manpower companies of the Government of NCT Delhi. Vskills certifications help candidates quantify and prove their skills in a particular domain – skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.
- What will happen if I miss any live session? We understand that. We will provide you recording of every session of CSEOM course for you to continue to learn SEO Techniques.
- Why did you choose online medium for delivery? There are a number of reasons for it. We've been successfully organizing instructor-led, online courses since more than 7 years. In addition to helping you save precious time & money, instructor-led online format offers far better learning as we are able to provide you separate Industry Expert as Lead Trainer for each of the training modules. Online medium allows far deeper and regular interaction among participants and lead trainers throughout the course duration. It also significantly reduces your chance of missing a session as you will be able to attend the session from any place.
For the same reasons, some of our corporate clients have opted to do online trainings for them. E.g., we are training Fidelity India's team through an instructor-led, online course on Digital Marketing. Still not sure? Attend our upcoming orientation session and you will fall in love with Digital Marketing, Digital Vidya and Online Delivery format :). Also, convince yourself by going through the experience of our Digital Marketing course participants
Mumbai is an educationally developed city of India with a literacy rate of 85.6%. Mumbai is one of the most famous cities of India offering great educational opportunities to students. The educational sector of Mumbai is created by great schools, colleges and educational institutes. Mumbai is also called the “Research Hub of India” because of the presence of renowned research institutes.