[grid-row] [grid-column span=”three-fifths”]
As the second step of moving from a free hosted blog, you need to export all your data from the your current account. For this you need to follow the following steps according to WordPress / Blogger:
- Go to Tools tab from your WordPress Free Blog’s Dashboard and click on export button.
- Choose all content to export and download export file.
- If being asked whether you want a free export or guided transfer, opt for free export.
- Login to your Blogger Account, go to settings > Others and download the content.
- Your pages, posts and comments will download.
Importing Content To WordPress
- All you have to do is go to import button of your WordPress account from Tools tab and install WordPress importer to import the posts.
- Do activate the Plugin through Plugins tabs
- Go back to Import tab and click on WordPress, you will be displayed a message to import the file. Choose your WordPress file and upload the content.
- All you have to do is go to import button of your WordPress account from Tools tab and install Blogger importer to import the posts.
- Activate the installed Plugin through Plugins tabs
- Go back to Import tab and click on Blogger, you will be displayed a message to import the file. Choose your blogger file and upload the content.
[icon-box title=”” icon=””]
Invite your Friend(s) and Colleagues
Have any Question?
Where are you currently?
|1.||Buy URL and Hosting For Your Blog – Get The Paid Space Online||30 mins|
|2.||Transfer Data From Free Blog – Exporting and Importing the data to self hosted blog||20 mins|
|3.||Redirecting Old Blog to A New Blog – Do not miss on the search engine earnings||20 mins|
|4.||Change theme of the blog – Make it look appealing||10 mins|
|5.||Create Page, Set Home page & add them in the Menu – Build the website||1 hour|
|6.||Connect Google Webmaster – Work on search engine optimisation||30 mins|
|7.||Integrate Google Analytics Account – Analyse your traffic and generate reports||30 mins|
|8.||Add Forms – For lead generation!||30 mins|