[grid-row] [grid-column span=”three-fifths”]
- Adding associated organizations & institutions increases your searchability on LinkedIn and Google
- It will make it easier for other users associated with the same organization to contact you.
- Add all volunteering and professional experiences. Try to avoid any gaps in your professional profile which you cannot justify.
- For every organization in your profile, make sure that you add your Role (or title) in the organization as well.
- Give a brief summary of your profile in 50-75 words. The summary should talk about your role in the company, not what company does.
- In case you are getting additional responsibilities in existing role, you should update the description.
- In case, you have been promoted in the same organization to new role, you should add a new section, in your profile with new roles & responsibility details.
[icon-box title=”” icon=””]
Invite your Friend(s) and Colleagues
Have any Question?
Where are you currently?
|1.||Write your Positioning Statement|
|2.||Add relevant Profile Pic|
|4.||Update your Summary|
|5.||Add Associated Institutions & Organizations|
|6.||Showcase your education by adding Education Institutions, Certifications & Courses|
|7.||Showcase Your achievements using Publications, Patents, Projects, Honors & Awards|
|8.||Ask for Recommendations|
|9.||Add Relevant Skills & Interests|
|10.||Build Connections from existing email Accounts & Alumni|
|11.||Join LinkedIn Groups To Build Influential Connections|
|12.||Rearrange your Profile based on your strengths|
|13.||Create a simplified URL for your Linkedin Profile|
|14.||Ensure that all your Public profile is displaying all the information about you|