[grid-row] [grid-column span=”three-fifths”]
- Quality is more important than quantity: You should have 2-3 recommendations for each individual section in your education & organization sections.
- You should only ask for recommendations from the people with whom you have spend substantial time.
- Try to take recommendations from people who are credible enough to recommend you.
- Timing is critical: It you ask for it too early, you might not get good recommendation, if you ask for it too late, you might not get it.
- Send a personalized Subject & Message while requesting for recommendation
[icon-box title=”” icon=””]
Invite your Friend(s) and Colleagues
Have any Question?
Where are you currently?
|1.||Write your Positioning Statement|
|2.||Add relevant Profile Pic|
|4.||Update your Summary|
|5.||Add Associated Institutions & Organizations|
|6.||Showcase your education by adding Education Institutions, Certifications & Courses|
|7.||Showcase Your achievements using Publications, Patents, Projects, Honors & Awards|
|8.||Ask for Recommendations|
|9.||Add Relevant Skills & Interests|
|10.||Build Connections from existing email Accounts & Alumni|
|11.||Join LinkedIn Groups To Build Influential Connections|
|12.||Rearrange your Profile based on your strengths|
|13.||Create a simplified URL for your Linkedin Profile|
|14.||Ensure that all your Public profile is displaying all the information about you|