Certified Digital Marketing Master (CDMM®) Course
Why to become CDMM® certified?
Govt. India Certification
No Minimum educational qualification
Job-Oriented Course Material (Content created as per Industry requirements)
Job Assistance to certified-professionals
6 Months Training conducted by Industry experts
Money Back Guarantee - Do not like it, ask for refund before 2nd session
1000s of Satisfied Customers!
24X7 Support on Discussion Forum!
Weekly Assignments & Case Studies!
Digital Vidya is India's largest Digital Marketing Training Company! We've trained over 3000 professionals (including CXO's) from 1000+ brands in our 150+ trainings across India, Singapore, Malaysia and Oman since Jan 2010.
Register for Free Demo
Limited seats available!!
We are good people. We don’t spam.
Starting on Dec 21st, 2013
71,400 49,900/-(+ Taxes)
- Price includes 6 months Online Course fee + Certification Exam fee
- Group Discount: 15% discount for 3 or more registrations
Govt. of India Certification
This course is approved by VSkills for CDMM™ Certification
There are no pre-requisites for becoming CDMM®. You could be a student, entrepreneur or a CXO.
Who should become CDMM™ ?
- Anyone interest in building career in Digital Marketing
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Advertising & Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media) Professionals
Certified Digital Marketing Master (CDMM™) Course Coverage
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) – Learn how to get website listed among top search engine results
- Search Engine Marketing(SEM) – Learn how to effectively run ads on Search Engine
- Email Marketing – Learn how effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks
- Social Media Marketing – Learn how to build brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media
- Inbound Marketing – Learn how to get business results from the reach business have already acquired through other techniqies
- Web Analytics – Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media
Who will be the trainers?
Co-Founder at Digital Vidya
Deep passion for Entrepreneurship and Digital Marketing.
Lead Trainer at Digital Vidya
Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd
Specialise in Email Marketing
CEO & Co-Founder at Digital Vidya
International speaker & an author on Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
Lead Trainer at Digital Vidya
Lead Trainer at Digital Vidya
Consultant, Infosys | Founder & Editor, Marketinomics
How to become CDMM®?
- On registration, you will receive details of 6 months live instructor-led Online sessions. You can attend these sessions from your home. There will be 2 types of sessions:
Online Training Sessions (Instructor-led)
Time: 10 AM to 1:30 PM (IST)
Attendance: 60% attendance mandatory
Online Industry Interaction Sessions (Conducted by Industry leaders)
Time: 3 PM to 4 PM (IST)
Attendance: Not mandatory
- If you miss more than 40% of the Training Sessions, you will not be eligible to appear in the exam.
- You will also receive recording of all the sessions for later reference.
- Once you complete 6 months training course, you will become eligible to appear in CDMM™ Exam, in your preferred testing centre. Following are the exam details:
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50, Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
- 70 exam centres in India.
Thinking, why to build career in Digital Marketing?
|Name: Vidur Kaul
Experience: 1.5 yr
Education:Graduation, Delhi University
Working as: Account Associate at Pensa Media
Vidur says: Within 15 months, I am handling 150 SME clients for my company across various vertices while most of my peer group are still interning in some company.
|Name: Meenakshi Mehta
Experience: 5.5 yrs as English teacher & 1.5 years in Digital Marketing
Education:Bachelor’s degree, English Language and Literature (University of Delhi)
Working as: Senior Content Writer, Digital Vidya
Meenakshi says: While I was teacher, my profile was very monotonous. Every day, I was doing the same stuff. While, in Digital Marketing space, I am learning something new and creative every day!
|Name: Deepesh Sharma
Experience: 1 yr
Education:Engineering, University of Rajasthan
Working as: Digital Media Manager, Digital Vidya
Deepesh says: Rather than running with the crowd, I decided to pursue my passion… In less than a year, I am looking at creating elearning course material, product marketing and building product distibution channels for my company.
Digital Marketing Vs. Traditional Marketing
Digital has already surpass the reach of other so called “Mass Media” channels in many geographies including India. Other than reach, Digital offers new kinds of engagement options & detailed metrics to measure the ROI, which are unthinkable in traditional media. Although traditional marketing methods have shown a proven success rate and it still takes the significant percentage of media budget, but organisations are showing a drastic shift in budget allocation for digital marketing.
The digital revolution has not just arrived, it has well and truly settled in. Traditional communications channels have mutated, fragmented and diversified to create a spectrum of media experiences that give consumers unparalleled options and freedom of choice.
What's so Special about Digital Vidya's Trainings?
- Hand-on Exercises- 40% of training time is dedicated to hands-on exercises. We want to ensure that you really get grounded in our the Subject matter
- Case Study based course material- Our Course is based on latest case studies. We do not believe in giving gyan and generalisation. In our trainings, we will discuss and conduct inquiry into lots of case studies. That will help you to understand how Digital Marketing is actually getting implemented.
Enlightening, Enriching, Empowering
Nasr Ul Haidi (Chief Sub Editor, NDTV)
It was a great program -an eye opener
VAK (Head Marketing, Intuit)
Excellent. Very Insightful
George John (Director of Marketing, Warner Bros)
Opened up the world of social media for me
Sonia Mehta (Chief Customer Experience Officer, Yatra.com)
Three words - Fun + knowledge + perspective - define the two days spent with Digital Vidya.
Mansi Aneja (Head of Content, Shiksha at Infoedge India Ltd)
Excellent, honest-to-goodness Workshop brings some order to the chaos around SMM. Covers almost all aspects - creative, strategy, measurement, tools, ORM, etc.
Vikas Tondon(Director, Indigo)