Certified Facebook Marketing Course
Why learn Facebook Marketing
- Find new customers
- Increase your sales
- Generate demand for your product
- Generate leads for your business
- Build relationships to keep your business on top of user’s mind
- Learn How to create a Facebook business manager
- Learn to set up Ads on Facebook and understand different Facebook campaign objectives
- Learn to set up Facebook ads with the best performing structure and avoid ad saturation.
- Learn how Facebook machine learning algorithm works to better optimize your Facebook campaigns
- Learn how to set up pixel on the website to track data
- Learn to create specific website events to track and optimize campaigns and conversions
- Understand how to create remarketing audiences using custom audience option
- Learn to create lookalike audience to reduce ad cost and get more conversions
- Learn how an ecommerce business can grow using Facebook ads.
- Learn to create a Facebook catalogue to run individual product ads
- Learn how to create break down reports of existing campaigns and interpret the data to optimize campaigns and reach.
- Understand the best practices to make use of Facebook Business suite and to run advertisements with good performance
- Weekly delivery of 14 hours of pre-recorded sessions by the expert trainers followed by 3 hours of in-class exercises
- Careful preparation of 20+ hours of hands-on exercises and case studies to work and grow your business
- Training content created by Facebook. Learn the latest tools and techniques used for Facebook Marketing
- Certification from Digital Vidya and Facebook
- 24X7 Lifetime discussion support
Q. Who will award the certification?
Digital Vidya and Facebook will jointly offer the certification
Q. Why did you choose flipped method for delivery?
While pre-recorded sessions help the participants control the session. They can watch, rewind, and fast-forward as needed. Sessions that can be viewed more than once. Devoting class time to application of concepts gives the trainer a better opportunity to discuss real business cases and group projects, thus encouraging participants to learn from each other.
Q. What will happen if I miss any live session?
We understand that. We will share the recording of each session, whether you attend it or not :).
Q. Will I be able to clear Facebook Blueprint certification?
Yes, our course will enable you to do that. You can appear and clear all 3 Blueprint Certifications post completion of the course.
Meet Our Super Trainers
Rohit Uttamchandani is Senior Manager – Digital Marketing at Social Beat, one of South India’s leading digital marketing agencies.
Although an engineer by profession, Pranav decided to embrace the one field which excites him the most – Social Media Marketing!
Samvidha has over 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing. She is a MICa alumni and believes to be a forever student of Advertising
Mandar, having an experience of around 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing at BriefKase, a full-service digital marketing agency for startups & small businesses
Being a marketing mafia – a champion in disruptive digital marketing and unlocking great user experience is the best way to describe this co-founder of Social Panga
Why Certified Facebook Marketing Course?
Pre-recorded Instructional Content
Weekly access of pre-recorded sessions by Facebook trained trainers. Move at your own pace, rewind to review portions, and skip through sections you already have understood.
Quizzes and Hands-on Projects
Quizzes and projects to test what students have learned. Immediate quiz feedback and the ability to re-run sessions help clarify points of confusion.
Instructor-led online live session where participants can collaborate and put into practice what they learned from pre recorded sessions.
Certifications (with details about exam)
|Exam Duration: 90 Minutes||No Negative Marking|
|Number of Questions: 30||Maximum Marks: 30|
|Exam Location: Online||Attendance in Live Session: 75% (3 out of 4)|
|Mandatory Completion of weekly Projects||Time: 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm (IST)|