We are Committed to Privacy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of Engaging Ideas Pvt Ltd, (owner of the brand Digital Vidya) for the website and mobile app located at https://www.digitalvidya.com (the “Site”), related services, and Email communication to @digitalvidya.com and @digitalvidya.co.in domains, and other websites on the subdomain of www.digitalvidya.com, and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Service”).
You must understand that our services may be associated with certain other third parties as well, and the conditions and privacy like online storage services and payment providers, and you agree that Digital Vidya is not responsible for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of any of your information. This policy is strict with the use of information collected by Digital Vidya.
What information do we collect?
On our website, we collect two types of information:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as Name, Email Id, Phone No, and Company Name.
- User Performance Evolution Data: Test Evaluation report for the admission tests taken by the user on our website or mobile App, user performance, and attendee report of all tests taken during the training program.
- Non-PII which doesn’t reveal the identity of the visitor on our site. This includes :
Digital Vidya automatically tracks your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for statistical purposes and in order to improve our advertising and layout of our Website.
If you send us any personal correspondence, or any third parties send us any form of information about your postings, the information may get stored on our servers.
How will we use the information we collect?
- The information we collect on our website and mobile app will only be used by us to provide the requested information to the user or to update the user about our products and services.
How is the information stored?
How your information is protected
You agree that Digital Vidya and its associated companies may use the Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
- All our employees, independent contractors, and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. No data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
- If however, we share your Business Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
- Digital Vidya does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect the confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Customer Data
1. We hereby acknowledge and agree that the Customer Data is collected by the Company for a lawful purpose and to facilitate your use of the Website and Services. We further acknowledge and agree that such collection of Customer Data is necessary for the same and that the Company does not retain any Customer Data for longer than is required for the purposes of your use of the Website and Services.
The Company collects and uses the Customer Data for the following purposes:
2. The Company uses Customer Data to provide you with access to its Website and Services and services from its subsidiaries, affiliates, and third parties.
3. By using this website and procuring quotations therein, you hereby authorize us to contact you via calls, emails, and/or text messages on the contact details so provided, to furnish you with information with regards to the services and products of digitalvidya.com this authorization shall be licit for the mentioned purposes irrespective of whether you are registered with the NDNC registry.
Data Deletion Process
- Users can request to delete all the personal data we have related to the user to be deleted by emailing us at info@DigitalVidya.com mentioning the reason.
- The Digital Vidya team will take 7 working days to delete your data from our data server.
- You will receive an intimation email once the deletion is confirmed.
We comply with all legal requirements and cooperate with law enforcement agencies as well as third parties to enforce laws, safeguard intellectual property rights, and prevent fraud. If we are furnished with a legal order by any governmental or law enforcement agency, we shall disclose your name, e-mail address, and website and mobile app usage history, on your authorization, with or without a legal order. We will not disclose any of your other information to any agency without a court order except when it becomes necessary for any safety, security or similar concern.
Disclosure of information to any third party
We will not share your information to any third party without prior consent from you.
Third Party Links
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), you possess a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have right to access your personal information from the website and mobile app for any purpose. You can get and reuse your personal information across any services at any time. Whereas you have provided us with consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. To reiterate, you can do this at any time by contacting us directly at email@example.com
How to modify the information or opt-out of updates?
- You may use the following options for removing your information from our email database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters.
- Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the email.
- Click on the “Account Settings” link from the site home page, and un-check the undesired promotions.
- Send mail to the following postal address letting us know which promotional emails you wish to opt-out of:
Engaging Ideas Pvt Ltd, Unit No. 304 – B, 3rd Floor JMD Regent Plaza, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Attn: Customer Service