Attend FREE Webinar on Digital Marketing for Career & Business Growth Register Now

Digital Marketing & Data Analytics Blog

Digital Marketing & Data Analytics Case Studies, WhyTos, HowTos, Interviews, News, Events, Jobs and more...

Interview with Diptarup Chakraborti, Vice President, Zycus

Pradeep Chopra, Co-Founder at Digital Vidya: Digital Marketing has already reached the next level where it has become a necessity or every business. One of the main reasons that increased the importance of Digital Marketing is the Technological Revolution and its dynamic nature. With an aim to expand online, businesses have taken Digital Marketing too seriously. […]

Read More →

Wix vs WordPress – Which One Is Better?

“Wix vs WordPress!” The most common phrase for those who are looking forward to building an online property. Are you also confused about picking the right platform for building your website? This review post will help you to clear all your doubts by giving you in-depth insights on Wix vs WordPress. Website is the backbone […]

Read More →

Interview with Ketan Nandani, Data Science Participant

Ketan Nandani is Digital Vidya’s student of Data Science. Currently, he is working as a Junior Data Scientist in Kevit Technologies in Gujarat. What prompted you to learn Data Science & why? Ketan Nandani: In my previous job, I was working on a project which used analytics and Machine Learning algorithms so I just got […]

Read More →

Top 11 Computer Courses to Make Big Money

Some 15 years back the computer was a luxury and not everyone could afford it but in today’s developing era computer has become our lifeline. From facebook to google, Amazon to Flipkart, online banking & ticket booking everything is computerized now. Humans now almost live on the computer, it has made life easier and more […]

Read More →

Highest Paying Jobs in India-The 2019 Review

According to a recent survey by NSSO, India’s labour force consists of 45.9 crore workers. Out of these, 43.3 crores (94%) are in the unorganized sector and the remaining 2.6 crores (6%) are in the organized sector. The changing times have also seen a change in the type of jobs, where earlier public sector jobs […]

Read More →

Career Planning-A Guide to Your Bright Future

By the year 2020, the average age of India will be just 27, which means that the majority of the country will comprise young students and youth. But even now while the clock is ticking, the unemployment crisis is raging the country. The main reason behind this problem is the gap between the youth and […]

Read More →

Trending Short Term Courses in 2019

The education system in India has seen a tremendous change in the recent past with the traditional forms of learning through long term courses taking a back seat and new, trending short term courses becoming popular. Picking the right course at the right time: Short term courses after 12th or short term courses after graduation […]

Read More →

Types of Marketing : Beginners’ Guide in a Nutshell

“What are the types of marketing?” Are you an aspiring marketer looking for an answer to the above-mentioned question? Great! Keep Reading. We are living in an era where marketing is the backbone of any business. If you are also planning to set up a new business then you will have to have a clear […]

Read More →

Evolution of Marketing – Then & Now

Marketing is an act of influencing people to buy a product or service. We have been witnessing this act of marketing since we have started commercialization and with the passage of time, we have witnessed the evolution of marketing. Here, in this article, I will take you deep into this and let you know how […]

Read More →

Top YouTube Tricks that Pro YouTubers Use

Well, can you imagine your day without watching a single YouTube video? Maybe not. Our modern-day generation prefers watching video contents more often than others, and who better than YouTube will deliver quality videos to us so you can better imagine how popular it is. You can’t imagine other search engines or websites to watch […]

Read More →