Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website DigitalVidya.com (“Website”) and Android or Apple device (iOS) mobile apps created and owned by Digital Vidya, thereby referred as “Mobile App” and Email communication to @digitalvidya.com and @digitalvidya.co.in domains. In these Terms and Conditions, “Digital Vidya” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Digital Vidya website (the ‘Site’) or mobile app, the educational services made available through the site or mobile app, and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated, and maintained, as applicable, by Digital Vidya (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products, and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Guidelines to use this website or the mobile app:
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website or mobile app through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog, etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the use of hardware, software or internet services provider fees. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site or mobile app and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Digital Vidya is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website or Mobile app Usage Guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website or mobile app content or user-submitted content.
All website or mobile app content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site or mobile app is copyrighted and belongs to Digital Vidya or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or mobile app or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website or mobile app may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Digital Vidya will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site or mobile app on any other website or web page.
- Do not link to Digital Vidya pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Digital Vidya website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site or mobile app are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Digital Vidya, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Digital Vidya, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Digital Vidya has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Digital Vidya intellectual property. You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Digital Vidya website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach Digital Vidya to notify your claims of copyright By email – info@DigitalVidya.com
- To make a transaction on DigitalVidya.com website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as the total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH DIGITAL VIDYA.
Mobile & Other Devices
In case you’re using Digital Vidya from a mobile or a similar device, you need to agree to a different set of terms &conditions known as “Mobile Terms”.
- You are liable to be charged by your service provider for the use of data while visiting our website. Our website or mobile app is available to be accessed free of cost.
- You may have to go by some different terms and conditions based on the type of mobile devices you’re using.
- The services may be interrupted due to various concerns like restrictions from products, coverage, software or the service charges.
Your accessing of this website or mobile app using a mobile device is an acceptance of our mobile terms. But this in no way means that it’s limited to just the mobile terms and not the other terms and conditions of the website.
Digital Vidya Do’s and Dont’s
You can access all the website or mobile app content, services and products from any of the online streaming methods accepted as being legal. Using the company’s content you need to abide by these restrictions and allowances.
Do’s – While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will
- Furnish accurate and up-to-date information and will keep your profile binding to accuracy.
- Use all the content, services and products of the website or mobile app in a respectful manner. This includes all the services and functionalities.
- You need to comply with state, federal, local and international laws and regulations.
- Log out from your account at the end of each session & also after the use of the website
Don’ts – While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will not
- Stalk, insult, harass, infringe or abuse the rights of other users.
- Post, publish or try to distribute and offensive, unlawful information or material.
- Upload, install or transfer any file that is protected by Intellectual Property Laws.
- Run any form of spam or scripts that may affect other users.
- Advertise or attempt to sell eBooks or push any other phishing links.
- Use forms of content that violate regulatory, governmental, legal or operator related laws.
Representation, Warranties & Convents
Using this website or mobile app and our products and services, you represent and warrant the following:
- Above the requisite age of registering an account on the website. In case you are not of the required age, you would need the supervision or involvement of your legal guardian.
- Liable to pay all the data charges, service fees, and all other costs associated for accessing the websites. This will include software and hardware requirements.
Limit of Liability
The company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage that may result from:
- The use, abuse or failure to use the service.
- Any costs involved in procuring substitute services or any services obtained purchased or transactions made on/from the website.
- Any unauthorised form of access to your data, transmission or confidential information.
- The application of any liability from any third party on any of the Company’s products or any other matter related to Company’s own products.
All prices, products and offers of Digitalvidya.com website or mobile app are subject to change without notice. While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website or mobile app may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Digital Vidya reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Digital Vidya Study Material
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Digital Vidya unless agreed to by Digital Vidya in writing.
Digital Vidya reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
Changes to the Terms of the Website or mobile app
Changes to the Website
Digital Vidya may change, modify or even eliminate any content or feature from the website or mobile app at any time without the need of issuing a prior notice or having any liability. If you are not happy with the service related modifications, you are free to cease the use of the website. Also, we are not liable if the website or mobile app is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Copyright © 2023 Digital Vidya. All rights reserved.