- Pitam Pura (Delhi)
- Efficiently manage multiple clients of the company in terms of providing training service in time within quality parameters of company by coordinating internally with the team and thereby ensuring client satisfaction, retention and billings growth.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the clients so as to understand their training requirement on digital platform and propose a suitable training outline.
- Involved in research and preparation of proposals for new business.
- Plan and execute strategy to achieve revenue targets for Digital Marketing.
- Graduation (preferably MBA in Marketing)
- 1-2 years in Client Servicing
- He/she should have understanding of digital marketing channels like, SEO, SMM, Google AdWords, Website and Analytics etc
- Worked in a similar industry (e.g. Digital Marketing Service Provider)
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Targets driven
- Process oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1000+ Digital Marketing trainings for more than 15000+ professionals from 7000+ brands such as Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since Jan 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com