- Pitam Pura (Delhi)
- 2 months internship with opportunity to be absorbed by the team.
- Management Intern will play an integral role in executing the activities for the product
- The intern will be guided with an understanding of digital marketing and business communication to provide a better customer experience and proposal making.
- The person will be responsible for maintaining reports and progress of the program participants.
- He/she will be responsible project coordination and communications with the program participants and internal team.
- A great opportunity for graduates to explore their capabilities at the onset of their career.
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas verbally or in writing to individuals or groups
- Responds to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish objectives
- Should be a risk taker and can think out of box to come up with innovative ideas
- Should have the – can do- attitude for the assigned tasks
- Should be able to take initiatives, focus on results and effectively execute the plans
- Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint is the must
- Should have effectively collaborated with various teams and individuals
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent business acumen, problem-solving ability, and tech savvy
Skills & Knowledge
- Must be a self-starter and eager to learn
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
- Process Oriented
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1000+ Digital Marketing trainings for more than 15000+ professionals from 7000+ brands such as GE, Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since Jan 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com and mention ‘Intern, Product Delivery’ in the Subject