- Lajpat Nagar (Delhi)
- The person will be responsible for working with a team of video editors, scriptwriters, and marketing team for creative productions (Video and Graphics).
- A person with experience in graphic designing and knowledge of creative software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign will be preferred.
- Creativity towards improving the online webcast videos
- Experience on following software Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
- Manage multiple creative projects across Motion graphics videos including product films, explainer videos, 2D/3D animated films
- Should be able to develop the overall Graphics (illustrations), Animation, Texturing Adding special effects & Video Editing.
- Responsible for driving high visibility and high impact projects from start to finish
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- Up to 2 years of work experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash / Animate, Premiere Pro.
- Ability to apply visual design principles, information design, typography, color theory, graphic design, graphic imagery and iconography
- Most Important: Just do it Attitude!
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 1900+ Digital Marketing trainings for more than 26500+ professionals from 12000+ brands such as GE, Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since Jan 2009.
How to Apply?
- Mail us your resume at careers (at) digitalvidya.com and mention ‘Motion Graphic Artist’ in the Subject