Learn Digital Marketing with
Certified Digital Marketing Course in Mumbai
Our Course includes :
100% Placement Assistance
44 Modules, 15 Certifications
Industry Expert Trainer for each Subject.
DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS
Why Should You Do This Course?
Digital Marketing is one of the mandatory skills for many professional roles today in Marketing, Public Relations, Branding, and HR. This course can be a stepping stone in your career as a digital marketer and help you get a competitive edge. DigitalVidya has trained 60,000+ entrepreneurs, professionals, and students since 2009.
SELECT WHO YOU ARE?
What will you learn?
Level up by mastering Digital Marketing Course in Mumbai through a series of 44 Modules.
Digital Marketing is a vast field. the syllabus of Digital Marketing Courses keeps changing with new updates . Our industry expert’s regular updates in our training content keeps our Digital Marketing Training a league apart from other Digital Marketing Institutions.
DigitalVidya is known for the best digital marketing course in Mumbai. Our Certified Digital Marketing Master Training Program, commonly called the CDMM course is created by Industry Experts, our approach to Digital Marketing training is exhaustive with hands-on experience on each area of digital marketing.
The number of modules in our Digital Marketing Course for each domain is based on the importance and effectiveness of each topic. Each module is typically taught in a week. To learn all the modules of Digital Marketing in the duration promised, we conduct multiple online or classroom based classes every week.
We believe that taking up a Digital Marketing Course is the best way to get trained for the Digital Marketing training in Mumbai. DigitalVidya’s experience in the training industry since 2009 makes the case clear for the CDMM course to be the best in the industry. Since all of the research and application on Digital Marketing takes place online by marketers, you have to be on this platform to become an efficient Digital Marketer.
Search Engline optimisation • 4 modules
Introduction to SEO
How do Search Engines work?
- Indexing & Crawling Basics
- Optimizing Crawl Budget
- Intro to SEO
Organic Search vs. Paid Search Results
- Anatomy of a Search Result (Search Snippet)
- What is On-page SEO (Content, Architecture, HTML)?
- What is Off-page SEO/Link Building (Social, Content-based, PR)?
- Finding Seed Keywords: Mind Map for Keyword Research
- Using Wikipedia, Forums for Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Process – Identify Seed Keywords, Collect Metrics, Map Keywords
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Basic HTML Tags to create a web page
- HTML Tags for SEO: Title, H1, META Tags, IMG, A
On-page SEO Elements
- Crawling: XML, HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
- Content Clusters (Creating SEO-based content)
- Negative on-page to avoid
- URL Architecture
- Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / YSlow / Google Page Speed Insights)
- 301 Redirects
- App Store Optimisation
- Mobile Websites: Responsive, Adaptive, Dynamic
- Optimizing for Voice Search
- What is Schema & Why is it relevant to SEO.
- Schema Types – Micro, JSON-LD
- Common JSON Schema Tags – Organisation, Website, Blog Posting LocalBusiness
- How Schema shows up in SERPs
- What is Link Building
- Link Building Tactics
- Manual Link Building Process
- Link Building Metrics
- YouTube Video SEO
- Slideshare, Scribd and other Social Channels for SEO
- What is Local SEO, Pigeon Update
- Google My Business, Bing Places
- Local Pages on your website
- Local Listings/Citations
Backlink Audits using SEMrush.com
- Backlink audit of one website
- How to audit backlinks of competitors and gain insights?
SEO Audit, Tools, Measurement
- What are SEO Audits?
- Different Types of SEO Audits
- Complete SEO Audit with Checklist – Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMRush Backlink Audit, Page
- Speed Audit with GTMetrix / Google Page Speed Insights, Mobile Site Audit
- Google Search Console
- History of Google Algorithms
- Panda, Penguin, Pigeon, Caffeine updates
- RankBrain and the Future of SEO
Measurement with Google Analytics
- Basics of Google Analytics
- SEO Metrics to Measure – On-page, Off-page, Technical
- SEO Reporting
SEO Resources, Careers in SEO
- Top Blogs to follow for SEO
- Free Learning Resources – Moz, Google Analytics
- A career in SEO
Search Engine Marketing (SEM/ Google Adwords) • 5 modules
Introduction to SEM – Fundamentals & Case Studies
- Consumer Journey
- What is SEM? Why SEM?
- What is Google AdWords? Why Google AdWords?
- Google Network
- AdWords Terminologies
- How Does the SEM Auction Work?
- Structure of an AdWords Account
- Campaign Types – Introduction to Search, Display (including Videos),
- Shopping and Mobile-specific campaign types, and when/why to use them.
- Creation of Search Network Campaign
- Ad Formats
- Ad Text Policies
- Ad Text Best Practices
- Ad Extensions
- Keyword Research
- Tools – Keyword Planner & Estimator
- Keyword Match types
- Keyword Strategies
- Landing Page
- Bidding and Budget
- Optimizing the Search Network Campaign using the Keyword Planner, Match types, Ad Text best practices, etc
Creation of Google Display Network
- GDN Targeting Options
- Display Ad Formats
- Ad Gallery Tool
- Conversion Tracking
- GDN Campaign Creation – Demo
- Advanced Display: RLSA, Dynamic Remarketing, YouTube Remarketing
- Advanced Display: Smart Display Campaigns
Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Universal App Campaigns
- Mobile-Specific Bidding and Targeting Strategies
- Measuring Mobile Ad Performance and Conversions Report Editor
- Optimization Strategies
- Account Audit Demo
Shopping Campaigns – Introduction
- What are Google Shopping Ads /Product Listing Ads?
- Where do they appear on Google? What Shoppers on the internet do?
- What retailers need? – New Advertising technologies
- Google Shopping set retailers up for success
- Features of Google Shopping Why PLA’s? And the path to creating PLA Ads
- Merchant Centre Steps
- Create Shopping Campaign on Google AdWords
- Track Performance and Optimize the Campaigns
YouTube Marketing – Introduction & Ad Formats
- YouTube Ad Formats
- YouTube Campaign Creation
- YouTube Analytics
- Video Campaign Optimization Tips
Social Media Marketing • 5 modules
Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
Introduction to Social Media
Creating Content for Facebook & Social Media
- Why Content is the foundation of SMM
- Psychology of Social Sharing
- Building Content That is Inherently Shareable
Tools for Content Creation
What is Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Page Best Practices
- KPIs to measure success
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Business Manager
How does Facebook Advertising Work?
- Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives
- Facebook Ad Targeting
Instagram & LinkedIn Marketing
Marketing on Instagram
- Optimizing your Instagram business profile
- Crafting an Instagram content strategy
- Best Practices
- Influencer Marketing on Instagram
- Analytics & Measurement
- Instagram Ads
LinkedIn as a Marketing Platform
- LinkedIn for Personal Branding
- Brand Marketing on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- LinkedIn Advanced Search
- LinkedIn Premium
- LinkedIn Ads
Twitter and Snapchat Marketing
- Twitter Marketing for Brand Awareness
- Twitter Ads
- Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Tools – Crowdfire, Tweriod, Hashtagify, Ritetag, TweetReach & TweetArchivist
- Snapchat for business
- Building a following
- Driving Engagement
- Analytics & Measurement
Pinterest Marketing & Creating a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest for business
- Marketing on Pinterest
- Best Practices
- Leveraging Rich Pins
- Analytics & Measurement
Social Media Marketing Tools
- Sprout Social
Crafting a Successful Social Media Strategy
- 10-step framework for crafting a successful Social Media strategy
- Building Content That is Inherently Shareable
- Creating Content for multiple platforms
- Generating content ideas and building a plan
- Effective Content Distribution
- Evaluating Success
Email Marketing • 3 modules
- Setting up an Email Marketing Machine
- ISPs, Hosting Facility and MTA
- IP/DNS and Shared vs. Dedicated IPs
- MX Record, Whitelisting, Response Handlers and Bounces
Effective Email Content
- Creative & Copy
Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Rented List Emails
- Co-branded Emails
- Third-Party Email Newsletters
- Viral Emails
- Event-Triggered Emails
- House E-newsletters
Effective Creative Introducing
- CRABS- Do your Emails have Crabs?
- Email Template Model
- Best Practices
- NLP Demonstrations (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) to Understand Customers Better
Nurturing & Automation
- Tools to Enhance Lead Nurturing
- Enhance Better Reach
- Analyze Behavior Patterns
- Automation and More
Resources to do situational analysis and progressive updates
- Customer Personal Toolkit
- Complete Email Marketing Worksheet
- Content Editorial Calendar
- Digital Marketing Strategy Toolkit
- Email Contact Strategy Template
- Email Campaign Calculator
- Email Marketing Health Check
- Structuring Digital Marketing Team
- Web Resources to Improve Subject lines, HTML Codes, Spam Testers and Deliverability Issues
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation?
- How does it Work?
- What are the Benefits?
Choosing an Automation Platform
- Features & Functions Available
- What are Workflows? How to Create a Workflow?
- Most Widely Used Platforms
Simple Automation Functions from MailChimp
- Click to Reply Options – Demonstrated
- Other Features Explained
- Results – Demonstrated – Practical
Inbound Marketing • 2 modules
Attracting your potential customers into conversion funnel
- Various Ways to Build Reach Through Digital Marketing
- What are Engagement Magnets?
- How to Identify Right Set of Engagement Magnets for your Business?
- Effectiveness of Various Engagement Magnets
- Digital Reach Building Strategy Through Inbound Interest Generation
Converting your prospects into leads using emails
- What is Audience Aggregation?
- Benefits of Audience Aggregation
- How to do Audience Aggregation Through Emails
- Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design
- Investment in Landing Page
- Is it for me?
- What is it?
- Critical Concerns to Address on Landing Page
- What’s the Next Step?
- Role of Conversion
- Understanding Customer Psyche
- Conversion Optimization
- User Flow and Persuasion
- Online Persuasion
- True Meaning of Landing Page User Flow and Online Persuasion
Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors
- Patterns for Engaging Website Visitors
- Pattern #1 – Pop-Ups
- Pattern #2 – Pop Under Call-to-Action
- Pattern #3 – Inside Article CTA
- What are Lifecycle Emails?
- Where do Lifecycle Emails fit in?
- Tools used for Lifecycle Emails
- Lifecycle Emails – Case Studies
- Lead Nurturing with Drip Email Marketing: Implementation
Web Analytics • 5 Modules
- What’s analysis?
- Is analysis worth the effort?
- Small businesses
- Medium and Large scale businesses
- Analysis vs Intuition
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Getting Started With Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works?
- Accounts, profiles and users navigation
- Google Analytics
- Basic Metrics
- The main sections of Google Analytics reports
- Traffic Sources
- Direct, referring, and search traffic
- AdWords, AdSense
Content Performance Analysis
- Pages and Landing Pages
- Event Tracking and AdSense
- Site Search
- Unique visitors
- Geographic and language information
- Technical reports
Social Media Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter Analytics
- YouTube Analytics
- Social Ad Analytics /ROI measurement
Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
- Recap of Google Analytics reports and tools
- Finding actionable insights
- Getting the organization involved
- Creating a data-driven culture
- Common mistakes analysts make
- Additional Web analytics tools
Social CRM & Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Workflow Management
- Text Analytics
- AdWords Reports, Custom Reports, Custom Dimensions
- Dashboard and Segmentation
- Multi-Channel Funnels Reports
- Attribution modeling and reports
- The platform components
- The data model
- Measurement Protocol data collection
- Importing data into Google Analytics
- Reporting APIs and Report Sampling
Facebook Marketing • 2 modules
Facebook Marketing (in association with Facebook)
- Introduction to Marketing
Start by understanding the importance of planning your business marketing strategy. This module covers finding your business’ USP, defining your audience and developing a strategy around marketing funnel.
- Facebook Pages and Post Best Practices
Learn how to connect with people by planning your Facebook Page and understanding how it is structured to make the maximum use of it.
- Facebook Ads – Campaign Objectives
For each Facebook Ad, you have multiple objectives to choose from. This module helps you build the right objectives based on each business objective.
- Facebook Ads – Targeting Audiences
Understanding your audience is a challenge for many businesses today. But developing a marketing plan without knowledge of your audience is a step to failure. Segment your audience and target the right audience with this module.
- Facebook Ads – Impactful Creatives
Make an impact with creatives and know the different ad formats which look good on all devices.
- Facebook Ads – Optimization and Reporting
With this module, measure you adverts and get business insights to optimize how you are connecting with your audience.
- Facebook Ad Policies
Get an in-depth understanding of Facebook Ad policies, ad disapproval, account status and Facebook support for a smoother journey.
- Facebook Messenger
Connect and engage with your new or long-term customers on Facebook to get results. Offer them suggestions, support, engage with them or encourage purchase from one messenger.
- Facebook Shop
Plan and structure your Facebook shop to manage and sell more products with Facebook.
- Building Brand Awareness
Build your brand with Facebook to connect with people where they are- Facebook and Instagram. Plan your targeting, creatives, placements for brand awareness.
- Driving In-store Footfall
Build Facebook campaigns to drive traffic to your offline store. Learn how to develop a local campaign and sell more with Facebook.
- Facebook Pixel
Measure conversions, optimize ad delivery, automate audience building and do more with Facebook Pixel. Learn and work on Pixels with this module and get more insights on how people are using your website.
- Driving Online Sales
Learn how to get more sales and drive traffic with remarketing campaigns, targeting, creatives and placements and ad formats.
- Generating Leads
This module guides you through creating a lead generation campaign to drive results for your business.
Other Digital Marketing Topics • 15 modules
Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy [2 Modules]
Build an Integrated Digital Marketing Plan by understanding how to work on the concepts of conversions, define objectives, measure, evaluate and tweak your plan. You will also learn how to execute the strategy, what is the skill set required, how you can outsource your marketing activities.
2. The Customer
- India demographics: overall market view
- India on Digital – digital trends: internet users, male v/s female, age groups,
- Devices, multi-screening,
3. Marketing Principles: AIDA, Purchase Cycle, Moments of Truth
4. Recap of Various Digital Channels: Digital POEM
5. Creating Digital Moments of Truth – AHA Moments
6. Digital Strategy: Branding v/s Acquisition. What would differ?
- Measurement: What do you measure? How can you measure (site analytics, cross-device) – sneak peek into the technology that powers this (cookies, user identity)?
- Attribution: various models, cross-device
8. Case Study: A look at the web presence of Starwood Hotels (more engagement less transactional)
9. Campaign Optimization – Test, Learn, Deploy what works. Repeat
- Kinds of tests
10. Case Study: A look at the web presence of MakeMyTrip (acquisition focus, less engagement)
- What are people doing on the internet?
- Power of the internet (Arab Spring, #MeToo, US Elections, branded: Jago Re, Internet brands – OnePlus)
12. Tools for Measurement
Affiliate Marketing [2 Modules]
You will be introduced to Affiliate Marketing, Models of Affiliate Marketing. Study how to generate and convert leads. In the session guidance to success with Affiliate marketing will be provided.
- Purpose/Where and why is Affiliate Marketing used
- Resources required to get started with Affiliate Marketing
- Top Players in the market for Affiliate Marketing
- Re-Brokering and Payout models
- Segregation of Affiliate Marketing
- Display Inventories
- Email inventories
- Campaign types (CPM, CPC, CPV, CPA etc.)
- Tracking methods
- Fraud analysis and types of fraud
- Key Optimization methods
- Budget planning
- Key Players
- Attribution Tools
- Incent vs Non-incent inventories
- Tracking Methods
- Campaign Types (CPI, CPS, CPA etc.)
- Fraud Analysis and types of fraud
- In-app events optimization
- Budget Planning
- Key Players
- Overall Affiliate Marketing Budget and strategy planning
- Facts and Current industry numbers for the Affiliate Marketing industry
- Global leads and affiliate marketing programs you can join today
Media Planning & Buying [2 Modules]
- Setting up the objectives
- Understand the key tasks to draft an “awesome” digital media plan
- Segmentation & targeting of the audience
- Best practice to execute the campaigns post the media plan
- Understanding multiple formats & appropriate for our targeted digital platforms
How to Become a Freelancer in Digital Marketing? [2 Modules]
Learn how to sell digital marketing services by assessing the brand’s necessity to reach out to the customers. You will generate customized reports, evaluate other digital marketing service providers and prepare metrics to track performance.
- Assessing Brand’s Necessity To utilize Digital Marketing Services
- Assessing How The Brand Is Currently Reaching Out To Customers?
- Generating Custom Reports & Automated Reports
- Evaluating Other Digital Marketing Services Providers
- Creating Customized Presentations and Proposal
- Setting Expectations and metrics to track performance
E-commerce Listing and Marketplace Selling [2 Modules]
Explore how the billion-dollar industry of online market is shaping up. How do we be a part of the new age e-tail? The pros and cons of listing online/marketplace model and the brand’s own website. This module will help you understand the various Models that Exist and how to set up your own store and how to drive marketing campaigns for conversions and sale.
- Learn how the billion-dollar industry of online market is shaping up. How do we be a part of the new age e-tail?
- Understanding Different Models – Individual Brand Store and Marketplaces
- Creating Your Own Store with Shopify
- Solutions for Payment Gateway/Shipping/Order Fulfillment and other business Needs
- Marketplace walkthrough
- Marketplace Listing/Sign up Process
- Live Demonstration of Marketplace Panels
- Understanding Multi-Channel Retail and Solution Walkthrough
- Understanding the concept of Dropshipping with Case Studies.
- Advanced Facebook Ad Funnels for Driving E-commerce Sales and Conversions.
- Going Global and Selling Cross Border with your products
Programmatic Marketing [1 Module]
Familiarize yourself with Evolution & Growth of Programmatic Advertising. Know how real-time bidding works, its types, its advantages and challenges, and myths related to programmatic marketing.
- Evolution & Growth of Programmatic Advertising
- Understanding Real-time Bidding
- How Programmatic Advertising Works
- Types of Programmatic Advertising
- Advantages and Challenges
- Myths of Programmatic Advertising
Adobe Analytics – SiteCatalyst [1 Module]
Learn how to use Adobe Analytics to analyze data of your digital platform and strategies digital marketing plans for your business based on the results.
- Why do you need to analyze data of your digital platform?
- Calibrate the digital marketing strategies on the basis of results
- How to create a digital measurement strategy?
- How to utilize the best of class tools to understand the needs of your audience and cater to them with the relevant products and services?
- How to measure the ROI from different marketing channels?
How to create an Infographic Resume [1 Module]
Gives yourself the ultimate advantage in a competitive job market by strategically designing your resume to convey specific information in a visually compelling manner. Create a brand new designer resume with our power-packed Infographic resume module.
- Your outstanding Infographic Resume Toolkit
- Learn the basics of Infographic
- Learn to convey information Quickly and Clearly
- Learn to hold attention with bespoke text and design
- Knowledge of open-source design software
Content Marketing (in association with LinkedIn) [1 Module]
You will identify the myths about Content Marketing and know the tactics to create “Good” Content. You will learn to develop a Framework to begin a content marketing program, show ROI for content programs. Also, explore key resources and tools to create and curate content with this module.
- Myths about Content Marketing
- Identifying & creating “Good” Content
- A framework to begin a content marketing program
- How to show ROI for content programs
- About key resources and tools to create and curate content
Lead Sourcing [1 Module]
- How To Use Google To Source Information
- How To Use Google To Ping Specific Domains For Information Such As Email Ids
- How To Validate Email Ids
- How To Source Segmented Database(however Possible)
- Learn To Source Email Ids Of Anyone Who Represents A Corporation
- Understand how to Source Information Directories
- Learn About Known Sourcing Softwares/apps/plugins
- Learn How To Use Sourced Databases
Certified Digital Marketing Course Brochure
Hands-on Digital Marketing Assignments
140 Hrs of Hands-on Assignments
The real value of this Digital Marketing Course at DigitalVidya lies in its hands-on assignments. The course consists of various Modules and Case Study assignments. Successful completion of our Digital Marketing Course with these assignments makes your Digital Marketing Training all the way more practical.
The Digital Marketing certification program offered by DigitalVidya ensures that you apply everything you learn during training on your blog or website. it makes the course a lot more meaningful than any other random web marketing training available in the market.
You’ll get all these with this course
These are free of cost, You do not need to pay any extra fee
Our Digital Marketing training in Mumbai comes with reputed certifications. Enquire about them.
Become a Digital Marketing Professional
and join 72,000+ members from companies like these
Weekend Batch: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Weekday Batch: 08:00 PM to 9:30 PM & 06:00 PM to 9:00 PM
(Classroom Training is closed due to Covid Restrictions)
Instructor-Led Online Training
Live Online Classes
4 or 7 Months
Tue & Thu Batch: 7th Dec, 2021 (08:00 PM to 9:30 PM)
Mon-Wed-Fri Batch: 8th Dec, 2021 (8:00 pm to 9:30 pm)
Saturday Batch: 11th Dec, 2021 (10:00 AM to 1:30 PM)
Sunday Batch: 12th Dec, 2021 (10:00 AM to 1:30 PM)
Course Designed by Industry experts
Co- Founder of Social Panga
Ex Googler (10+ years Exp.)
Co-Founder at Digital Vidya
Email Marketing Expert(12+ Years of Exp.)
Co-Founder at Digital Vidya
Business Growth Consultant
Don’t trust our words.
Trust the words of members like you
What do students say?
This course not only teaches the Digital Marketing Skills but covers the basic principles of marketing & Customer behaviour.
Chandramohan S, Entrepreneur
I enjoyed learning a lot of new things in Digital Marketing. Thanks to all my Trainers & Digital Vidya’s team.
Abhinay Patil, Team leader, PayTM
Insightful experience. Challenging courses and assignments. Enjoyed it.
Sanket Sadankar, Hexaware BPS
Good In-depth training was provided by the trainers. Step by Step approach to course content.
Tejas Prakash Jhaveri, Realspace Assets
What do Industry Leaders say?
Digital Vidya is doing a great job in making everyone digital ready!
Aparna Lal, Director Digital Marketing
The work Digital Vidya does is very important to help traditional companies and marketers reinvent themselves to become digital.
Virginia Sharma, Former – Director, India
Digital Vidya is leading by example and doing some great work in the field of digital marketing.
Sakhee Dheer, Head of Digital, Global Business Marketing – Asia Pacific
Helped 95% students achieve their objective
4,128 student rated it 5 star