Executive Program in Digital Marketing
GET YOUR BROCHURE
Digital Marketing dynamics only keep getting more interesting!
Share of Digital Marketing is expected to reach 32.7% by 2022, the highest growth rate in last 5 decades fueled by pandemic and emerging tech.
- Source: Mint, 2021
Digital Marketer jobs will increase by more than 14% in the next 5 years making it the largest job pool.
- Source: World Economic Forum, Jobs of Tomorrow Report 2021
93% of online experiences begin with search engine.
- Source: Lauro Media
Digital marketing has become omnipresent nowadays. Whether you want to ensure your career growth or optimize your business presence, mastering digital marketing skills is important. Infact, the pandemic has made Digital Marketing a must have life skill.
The Executive Program in Digital Marketing Executive (Online) is designed to help you develop a deep understanding of your consumers and the various digital channels available to reach them. It is designed to get hands-on experience in creating, monitoring & tracking, analyzing, and optimizing digital marketing channels to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
Online Customer Journey powered by Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is constantly evolving across the plethora of Digital Marketing platforms. Each comes with its own nuances and hence understanding the landscape and how to leverage it to your end goal becomes of paramount importance. It has led to a dynamic online customer journey which makes understanding the Digital Mark landscape even more important.
- Master the essentials of digital marketing channels and their nuances
- Explore online ads, search, and social media and implement through personalised online presence
- Unleash the power of email marketing and its relevance
- Deep dive into the world of content marketing, its impact and ROI
- Promote advocacy across social media networks
- Hands-on experience on digital marketing tools and structures you can use to implement and measure the outcomes of your digital marketing campaigns
- Learn to design an apt digital marketing strategy by accurate consumer profiling and targeting
- Prepare for the future of digital marketing through specialised sessions
Hands-on learning across Digital Marketing tools
Quizzes to test your knowledge
What will this Programme do for you?
Explore the evolution of media and the growth of Digital Marketing.
Get comfortable with the Online mode of training and get started with Building
your own Presence.
Search engine optimization and its introduction. Learn to enable search engine
crawlers, keyword research to bring targeted audience, perform On-Page and
Off-Page techniques and SEO Audit.
Month 1 - Understand Digital Marketing Landscape & create your own Online Presence
- Explore the evolution of media and the growth of Digital Marketing. Get started with Building your own Presence.
Month 2 - Digital Marketing for Brands, Social Media Marketing & Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Understanding Digital Marketing for Brands, getting into the Social Media world and deep-dive into Search engine optimization.
Month 3 - Digital Brand Strategy and leveraging Email Marketing
- Developing a Global Digital Branding Strategy. Unleash the effectiveness of Email Marketing and automation
Month 4 - Increasing Brand Visibility with Google Ads & leveraging Google Analytics
- Define Search Engine Marketing, recognize the importance of viewability & metrics associated with it. Understanding Digital Analytics with Google Analytics 4. Analyze the data and get to know conversion improvement strategies.
Month 5 - Inbound Marketing & Leadership Insights
- Get started with Inbound Marketing & Funnel Marketing. Learn to use automation tools such as Hubspot, Push Engage & Landing Page builders.
Month 6 - Insights into Content Driven Marketing Techniques & Affiliate Marketing
- Leadership Insights : What kind of digital leader do I want to be?
- Delve into content driven marketing and related metrics.
- Identify the characteristics of Affiliate Marketing, Learn how to collect leads with the Lead Sourcing Module and Learn how to sell digital marketing services.
Month 7 - Begin with Internship, E-tail techniques & Strategize Digital Marketing
- Introduction and beginning of the In-House Internship. Learn how to use Adobe Analytics, calibrate the Digital Marketing strategies and explore how the billion dollar online marketing industry works.
Month 8 - Get industry ready -Internship, Programmatic & Facebook Marketing
- Continue the Internship along with an understanding of growth of Programmatic Marketing. Optimization & reporting of Facebook Ads.
Month 9 - Marketing through Youtube & Whatsapp
- Complete Internship, Discover & setup best practices for Whatsapp for Business. Understand the growth of Mobile Marketing and enhance interpersonal skills.
Month 10 - Award yourself with your own “Wall of Certificates”
- Create a brand new resume with our power packed Infographic resume model Assignment, quizzes and case study, go through the concepts of Media & Buying planning. Completion and applying for the Examination process.
Create appealing content for your promotional emails. Learn to properly segment users based on their demographics and interests. Create relevance of your product for the prospects to convert them into customers.
Discover ways to turn your website into a conversion tool that ensures sales. Identify the geographies from where your website traffic is coming from. Analyse the interaction of the visitors with your website. Assess the points of improvement and update your website to deliver a better experience.
Generate a perfect idea to create a rewarding social media marketing campaign. Learn to connect your social media marketing campaign with a special event to ensure maximum attention from the audience. Identify the best ways to get user-generated content. Choose the most relevant social media channels for your campaign to ensure better results with minimal effort.
Take the bird’s eye view of the Inbound Marketing strategies adopted by big brands. Create a next-level Inbound Marketing strategy for your business. Create and design an appealing landing page to get people on your website.
Gain competency in improving search engine rankings of your website content and blogs. Implement Learn to get your content indexed in search engines frequently. Learn to analyze which web pages are working well and which need improvement. Research and shortlist the best keywords to make your content searchable.
Create an effective search engine marketing campaign to target relevant people. Learn to set an appropriate budget to get the most out of your campaigns. Analyze the performance of your campaigns and keep track of the conversions.
Digital Vidya Case Study 360 Degree Integrated Digital marketing strategy
In this case study you will learn to create a digital marketing strategy and implementation plan from absolute scratch. You will learn to define the buyer persona on the basis of the type of product…
Shawn Powrie is an experienced digital marketer and entrepreneur. His digital marketing career has spanned in-house, agency-side, and freelance, including the role of partner and operations manager in one of Australia’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies (winner of AFR’s top 100 fast starters award 3 years in a row).
As a CTO and co-founder of GreyBox Technologies, Rajeev has produced successful results working closely with various B2B and B2C businesses to achieve their online goals, including measuring the true contribution of each online marketing channel.
Zain is the founder of Startup Nebula, which is an idea lab aiming to support startups and also co-founder of Wicked Broz, which is India’s premier graffiti agency where he is chief storyteller.
Praful Kumar Jain currently works at the Google Operations Centre as a Digital Marketing lead, having previously worked with Cognizant technology solutions for AdWords and Analytics and Accenture in marketing lead roles.
Samvidha has served the Digital Marketing industry for over 8 years now. She has worked with big brands like Ebay, Amazon, Chevrolet, ToysRUs along with small businesses such as Handyman.com, WindowDecals.com and CarBras. Samvidha was the Display Specialist (Subject Matter Expert) in her last role at Google.
Shweta, a veteran marketer who served the corporate industry for 10+ years, realised the paradigm shift to marketing going online and is an alumni of Digital Vidya. She is the CEO and cofounder at Shail Digital having previously worked at Boston IT solutions.
He works as Specialist, Biddable Media at GroupM Media India Pvt. Ltd. to help clients achieve targets and strategy by leveraging his in-depth hands-on knowledge of paid tools like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, & so on.
Hiren does stuff on the Internet. He has helped 500+ brands to create buzz online and to grow their business online. 7 years later, he still does the same thing every day with the same pace. Hiren worked for brand’s like Philips, Baskin Robbins, Sahara India Pariwar, Fasos, Quikkr, Starbucks to name a few.
Chandan has been working with businesses and entrepreneurs to develop and implement digital marketing strategies, enabling them to focus on what lights up their businesses.
A Marketer with training from the Leeds Business School, UK and an alumni of Digital Vidya – Priyash is a renowned Digital Marketer known for his skills in the B2B space. He is the CEO/ Cofounder of Zergon Biz Consultants, having previously worked as Vice President at Global X partners.
Your digital verified certificate will be issued in your legal name and emailed to you, at no additional cost, upon completion of the program, per the stipulated requirements. All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of Digital Vidya and Deakin University.
About Deakin University
Its main campuses are in Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus. Deakin also has learning centres in Dandenong and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria.
As of 2021, Deakin University is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world, is ranked one of the top 26 young universities in the world, is the 3rd highest ranked university in the world for Sport Science, is one of the top 29 universities in the world for Nursing, is one of the top 32 universities in the world for Education, and is among fewer than 5% of Business Schools worldwide with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation.
As one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin offers a personalised experience enhanced by world-class programs and innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.