Machine Learning with Python Course
Machine Learning Course for People with no Prior Programming Knowledge
Landscape of Machine Learning
- 2.3 Million Machine Learning Jobs will be created by 2020
- Average Salary Base for Machine Learning Jobs is $146,085
- 10,000+ Monthly Machine Learning Job Openings
- Initial Salary 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 INR Per Annum
- Machine Learning Engineers Rule The Top 10 AI Jobs List
In-Depth Advanced Modules
Hours of Live Classes
Why Machine Learning with Python
Should be Your Immediate Pick?
Machine Learning (ML) is one of the most exploding career choices of the day. Every day numerous aspirants are paving the way to catch the fire. To meet the expanding demands of the Machine Learning skillset, the Machine Learning with Python is a course high in demand.
Digital Vidya’s Machine Learning with Python course is thoughtfully rooted in Machine Learning using Python. Python is the most loved language in the market and the easiest to learn as well. Learn Machine Learning Using Python gives your resume the boost it needs to get you going in the Data Science & the Machine Learning Industry.
Who can opt for Machine Learning using Python course?
- Non-programmers who wish to shift their career to Machine Learning
- Programmers who don’t have an expertise in Python coding but know Advanced Excel & basic statistics well
- Aspiring ML Engineers with the knowledge of advanced excel, statistics, calculus and probability
Machine Learning with Python Course Enrollments Map
- Students 40% 40%
- IT Professionals 30% 30%
- Non-IT Professionals 30% 30%
Our Python Machine Learning Course Syllabus
The course curriculum of our Machine Learning with Python program is wisely designed for a newbie into technology. Through this Python Machine Learning Course, a fresher with knowledge of excel and basic statistics would be able to fulfil his dream of becoming a Machine Learning Engineer.
The curriculum starts with getting in-depth with Python programming. The aim is to ease the learner into Machine Learning using the Python language. Once the candidate is done with this part, he can take up the second part of the course which is specific to Machine Learning and other advanced Data Science applications.
- Python Fundamentals
- Python MySQL
- Pandas DataFrame
- Data Analysis
- Object-Oriented Concepts
- Statistics Fundamentals
- Machine Learning with Python
- Regression - Intro and Data
- Support Vector Machine Introduction
- Machine Learning - Clustering Introduction
- Recommender Systems
- Introduction to NLP
- Python – Syntax
- Python – Variables and Datatypes
- Python – Numbers
- If..Else.. Statements
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Date & Time
- Packages and modules
- Reading a File
- Writing into File
- Class & Objects
- Python – Exceptions
- Regular Exp
- Environment Setup
- Database Connection
- Creating a New Database
- Creating Tables
- Insert Operation
- Read Operation
- Update Operation
- Join Operation
- Performing Transactions
- Array Creation
- Data Type Objects
- Data type Object (dtype) in NumPy
- Basic Slicing and Advanced Indexing
- Iterating Over Array
- Binary Operations
- Mathematical Function
- String Operations
- Linear Algebra
- Sorting, Searching and Counting
- Set 1 (Introduction)
- Set 2 (Advanced)
- Multiplication of two Matrices in Single line using Numpy in Python
- Creating a Pandas DataFrame
- Dealing with Rows and Columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Indexing and Selecting Data with Pandas
- Boolean Indexing in Pandas
- Conversion Functions in Pandas DataFrame
- Iterating over rows and columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Working with Missing Data in Pandas
- Working With Text Data
- Working with Dates and Times
- Merging, Joining and Concatenating
- Data visualization using Bokeh
- Exploratory Data Analysis in Python
- Data visualization with different Charts in Python
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Python
- Math operations for Data analysis
- Class, Object and Members
- Data Hiding and Object Printing
- Inheritance, examples of an object, subclass and super
- Polymorphism in Python
- Class and static variable in Python
- Class method and static method in Python
- Changing class members
- Constructors in Python
- Destructors in Python
- First-class function
- str() vs repr()
- str() vs vpr()
- Metaprogramming with metaclasses
- Class and instance attribute
- Barrier objects
- Timer objects
- Garbage collection
- Functions in Python
- class method vs static method in Python
- Write an empty function in Python – pass statement
- Yield instead of Return
- Return Multiple Values
- Partial Functions in Python
- First Class functions in Python
- Precision Handling
- *args and **kwargs
- Python closures
- Function Decorators
- Decorators in Python
- Decorators with parameters in Python
- Memoization using decorators in Python
- Python bit functions on int (bit_length, to_bytes and from_bytes)
- Graphically Displaying Single Variable
- Measures of Location
- Measures of Spread
- Displaying relationship – Bivariate Data
- Measures of association of two or more variables
- Covariance and Correlation
- Joint Probability and independent events
- Conditional probability
- Bayes’ Theorem
- Prior, Likelihood and Posterior
- Discrete Random Variable
- Probability Distribution of Discrete Random Variable
- Binomial Distribution
- Continuous Random Variables
- Probability Distribution Function
- Uniform Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Point Estimation
- Interval Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Testing a one-sided Hypothesis
- Testing a two-sided Hypothesis
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
- Python libraries suitable for Machine Learning
- Regression – Features and Labels
- Regression – Training and Testing
- Regression – Forecasting and Predicting
- Regression – Theory and how it works
- Regression – How to program the Best Fit Slope
- Regression – How to program the Best Fit Line
- Regression – R Squared and Coefficient of Determination Theory
- Model evaluation methods
- Classification Intro
- Applying K Nearest Neighbors to Data
- Euclidean Distance theory
- Decision Trees
- Regression Trees
- Random Forests
- Boosting Algorithm
- Principal Component Analysis
- Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Vector Basics
- Support Vector Machine Fundamentals
- Constraint Optimization with Support Vector Machine
- Beginning SVM from Scratch in Python
- Support Vector Machine Optimization in Python
- Visualization and Predicting with our Custom SVM
- Kernels Introduction
- Soft Margin Support Vector Machine
- Handling Non-Numerical Data for Machine Learning
- K-Means with Titanic Dataset
- K-Means from Scratch in Python
- Finishing K-Means from Scratch in Python
- Hierarchical Clustering with Mean Shift Introduction
- Introduction Naive Bayes Classifier
- Naive Bayes Classifier with Scikit
- Introduction into Text Classification using Naive Bayes
- Python Implementation of Text Classification
- Content-based recommender systems
- Collaborative Filtering
- Text Preprocessing
- Noise Removal
- Lexicon Normalization
- Object Standardization
- Text to Features (Feature Engineering on text data)
- Syntactical Parsing
- Dependency Grammar
- Part of Speech Tagging
- Entity Parsing
- Phrase Detection
- Named Entity Recognition
- Topic Modelling
- Statistical features
- TF – IDF
- Frequency / Density Features
- Readability Features
- Word Embeddings
- Important tasks of NLP
- Text Classification
- Text Matching
- Levenshtein Distance
- Phonetic Matching
- Flexible String Matching
- Important NLP libraries
Python Machine Learning Course Assignments
Python Machine Learning is a new booming entry in Advanced AI culture. The irreplaceable heights of the AI technology have raised the demand for Machine Learning Engineers. Since Python is a relatively easy language, learn Python for Machine Learning makes a lot of sense for non-techies.
Python Machine Learning Course at Digital Vidya offers very engaging assignments for developing the practical skills of a professional. A student who chooses to work on all these assignments will hit the ground running at any given Machine Learning position.
Introduction to Python
The first assignment of Python programming wraps:
– The basic foundation of variables
– Data types
– Arithmetic, logical and comparison operators.
Dive Deep into Python
The second assignment covers:
– Data types of Python List
– Data Cleansing
– Conditional and Iterative loops
Dive Deep into Python
The second assignment covers:
– Data types of python List
– data cleansing,
– Conditional and Iterative loops
Introduction to NumPy Library
Here you will get a deep dive of NumPy Library assignments which are critical for Data Science.
Data Manipulation using Pandas Library - I
Data Manipulation envelopes the assignments on:
– The Pandas,
– Functions (iloc, tail, head, groupby, fillna, etc)
Data Manipulation using Pandas Library - II
This task is structured to unfold the complex faces of manipulating data. In this assignment, you will participate in:
– Building functions
– Apply those on the Pandas data frames
Analyzing & Manipulating Data
This task will drive you to clear the concepts of:
– Data Analyzing
– Data manipulation
– Making sense out of this data
– Create and visualize stories/insights from the data
– Implement various visualizations using Matplotlib and Seaborn Python libraries
Merge Multiple Datasets into One
– Merge/concatenate datasets using Python
– Melting/changing dimensions of datasets by converting rows to columns and vice versa
Statistics: Probability, Hypothesis Testing
Multiple Linear Regression & Quadratic Regression Analysis
Introduction to Trees, Decision Trees, Ensemble Learning (Random Forest)
Classification Introduction, Logistics Regression & Text Analysis Using Classification Algorithms
Unsupervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning Techniques-K Means Clustering, Hierarchical Clustering
Bias-Variance Trade-off, Model Evaluation Techniques
Logistic Regression Model Tuning
Python Machine Learning Course Capstone Projects
Capstone projects of this Machine Learning Using Python Course help students to understand the real-life value of Analytics and Machine Learning applications. The Python programming coding course will make the student eligible to get deep into performing Machine Learning tasks with ease.
Furthermore, the hands-on and practical aspect of working on Python Machine Learning projects will sharpen your saw i.e. give your skills more strength. Since all these projects are based on real industry data, students of Machine Learning Using Python training program get a clear indication of the problems to be solved in the real world, coupled by a readiness to face industry challenges.
Natural Language Processing
Duration: 3 Weeks
This is one of the most applied areas for AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning across domains and industries. The real world is filled with mostly messy text data, and handling text is an important step towards making smarter algorithms. Using IMDB dataset from the movie domain, the learner will apply the most common concepts of NLP.
This project will empower the learners to build intermediate skills in the natural language processing domain. A few of the fundamentals of working with textual data covered in this project are:
- Remove stop words
- Apply Stemming and Lemmatization
- Create a cluster of words
- Build a sentiment analysis model and a clustering model
Duration: 3 Weeks
Electroencephalography (EEG) is an electrophysiological monitoring method to record the electrical activity of the brain. For this project, we will use the large EEG database at UCI Machine learning repository. This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. One fascinating question is whether the patterns are different for an alcoholic and regular subject?
This capstone project focuses on EEG data analysis, giving an opportunity for students to learn through complexities in dealing with such complex real-world data. The project contains the following exercises:
- Parse and store in an easily understandable and readable form
- Exploratory data analysis to better understand the data
- Using Statistical concepts like Hypothetical testing
- Identify features to predict whether a subject is alcoholic or not
- Use machine learning algorithms to develop a suitable classifier
Duration: 3 Weeks
The banking industry is working in a very competitive environment and needs to strategize to grow its business. This project is related to the marketing campaigns related to term deposits, making an interesting multi-disciplinary work that mixes both the finance and the marketing domain.
The approach to this project is to think, define, design, code, test and tune your solution, in such a way that you apply all aspects of the data science process. The data is a real-world data with unclean and null values.
The objective is to:
- Build the model to predict if a customer will subscribe
- Identify influential factors to form marketing strategies
- Improve long-term relationship with the clients
Deep Learning Based Project
Duration: 3 Weeks | Price: ₹5000 (Including Tax)
E-Commerce has experienced considerable growth since the dawn of the internet as a commercial enterprise. Deep Learning excels at identifying patterns in unstructured data and can predict the class of an uploaded image applied on eCommerce context. This project is an attempt to replicate virtual store assistance through image recognition over an eCommerce Fashion MNIST dataset.
This project focuses on the implementation of Neural Networks to solve complex unstructured data problems. The objective is to:
- Build the model to classify the various categories (analytic vertical) of clothing/fashion related images.
- Understanding the implementation of deep learning concepts through Tensorflow and Keras.
- Model optimization by tuning hyper-parameters and implementing dropout layers.
Machine Learning Using Python Course Schedule
Python Machine Learning Classes
81+ Hours of in-depth Live Sessions
Duration of Our Python Machine Learning Online Training
Python Machine Learning Course Assignments
Upcoming batches of Python Machine Learning Online Training
14th Mar 2020 (Sat+Sun)
10 AM – 1:30 PM (IST)
100% Interview Guarantee for Machine Learning with Python Course
Digital Vidya offers a 100% Interview Guarantee for its Online Machine Learning using Python Course.
We have a dedicated placement cell, which works closely with our participants for their placement needs. Here is a snapshot of our placement process.
Note: We do not commit to a base salary standard. Your salary will depend on your own skills and interview only.
On successful completion of the course, which includes submission of assignments & attaining necessary certifications, we work with the candidates to create an effective resume.
The updated resume is shared with relevant organisations and agencies including our partners. On shortlisting, we help the candidate to pass the initial round of discussion.
Based on the organizations needs & candidates ability, we train them to maneuver themselves to crack the interview. This stage helps the candidate to be 100% ready.
Selection & Joining
After a successful interview, we guide the candidate from accepting the offer to joining the organization for a successful career. We help him to stand out at his workplace.
Python Machine Learning Course Programming Languages, Platforms and Tools
Python Machine Learning Training Details
Why Learn Machine Learning with Python Online?
If you are serious about becoming a Machine Learning Engineer, you got to start learning from an online course!
Digital Vidya has a legacy of 9+ years in which we have trained 35,000+ Professionals from 55+ Countries of the World.
We counsel 100s of candidates every day : )
Travelling, out of home or any other emergency doesn’t become a barrier now. Learn on the move.
Machine Learning using Python Combo Course Trainers
We have a team of 10+ trainers and 3-course advisors who in tandem to create a learning experience that’s par excellence. Our trainers are academic research & industry practitioners from across the Globe.
Our Machine Learning with Python Course Advisers
Veterans in the field of technology with 20+ years of experience have ideated this course.
Machine Learning Using Python Certifications
Digital Vidya's Machine Learning Using Python Certification
How to get this Certificate?
On successful completion of all assignments and the project, the participant will get a Machine Learning Certificate issued by Digital Vidya. He has to have a minimum 80% attendance too.
Vskills Machine Learning Using Python Certification
How to get this Certificate?
On successful passing of the Vskills examination, the participant will get a Machine Learning Certificate issued by Vskills. (A nominal examination fee of Rs. 1770/- involved)
Get all details regarding the Maching Learning Using Python Course including trainer details, assignments, and topics taught
Our Python Machine Learning Course Student Reviews
It was a tremendous journey right from the beginning. A huge opportunity opened in front of us in the Data Science world.
Great experience. Easy and organized learning, great approach.
Digital Vidya gave me a comprehensive knowledge of Data science within a very short period of time.
Case studies and projects improved my skills and gave me the confidence to call myself a data scientist.
This course is best for beginners and it will give you complete exposure of every field of Data Science and Machine Learning.
It was a great experience. Got to learn many new things going on in the present industry.
Reviews of Expert Industry Leaders
Digital Vidya is doing a great job at bringing data analytics to the rest of the world!
Akshay Sehgal, General Manager
Digital Vidya is doing a great job of bringing people from diverse set of experiences to one platform for creating the best of Data Science skill pipeline.
Ambuj Kathuria, Head – Data & Analytics
Creating a talent pool in India with Practical hands-on experience in Analytics and Data Science is the need of the hour. Platforms like Digital Vidya are critical to filling this gap.
Ravi Vijayaraghavan, President and Head – Analytics and Decision Sciences
Machine Learning Course FAQs
What is the purpose of integrated Python Machine Learning Course?
Machine Learning is the subunit of thriving AI. Here, you meet the exciting opportunities to train the machine to learn, analyze and solve data. Although an old topic but Machine Learning has discrete spark these days.
The prerequisite to developing a Machine Learning Program is the optimum knowledge of a coding language.
In our Python Machine Learning Course, Digital Vidya provides you with prior training on Python language. This new introduction clears your concepts on codings before developing your skills on Machine Learning.
Who can opt for Integrated Python Machine Learning Course?
The course goes well for the aspiring candidates who want to mount their future in AI. Integrated Python Machine Learning Course is advised for:
– IT professionals
– Software Engineers
– Data professionals
– Freshers graduated with BE/MCA
What is the fee structure of Integrated Python Machine Learning Course?
This combo program offers you a reasonable fee structure of 44,990-/. It is a 27-29 weeks program which gears up your skills to meet your needs with the market demands.
What are the job opportunities Python machine learning yields?
According to Indeed, Machine Learning is the most in-demand job in the market now. You have varied choices to work in any of the following sectors:
– Finance Services
After this course, you can expect to find a Machine Learning Engineer’s position with ease.
What is the average salary of a Machine Learning Engineer?
According to Indeed, Machine Learning is the most in-demand job with the highest salary package. The average salary made by a Machine Learning Engineer is $121,833.
Why is Python language compulsory with Machine Learning course?
Machine Learning works on the Algorithms. There are many coding languages that can be used, but Python is the most productive programming tool.
This is the reason that Digital Vidya has come up with a combo offer to efficiently introduce you to the best programming language and hence spark your capabilities in Machine Learning.
Does Python Machine Learning course provide sufficient exposure?
Opting for this course at Digital Vidya provides you 90+ hours assignments, real-time case studies and hands-on projects. These essentials of our course guarantee you full time exposure for optimizing your learning graph.
Is Python Machine Learning Course hard?
To overall encapsulate the course level, machine learning is hard. Stepping forefront to cover the difficulty issue, Digital Vidya has designed its curriculum to make it approachable for both freshers and professionals. Here step by step, you will be introduced from scrap to full model of Machine Learning.
How is Python Machine Learning course different from the rest of the courses in the Market.
The integrated course of Python Machine Learning paves a journey to master your skills in Machine Learning irrespective of your background. Our training at Digital Vidya starts from the scrap. We provide all prerequisites for our course to gather both freshers and professionals on the same plate.
What is the course duration of Python Machine Learning Course?
The course is an integrated program of Python Language and Machine Learning of 36 weeks. It gears up with the introduction to Python programming for 14 weeks and then gradually teaches you to apply the python coding in Machine Learning. The duration of Machine Learning course is 12 weeks. There are a total of 90+ assignment Hours.
What is the prerequisite of Machine Learning with Python Course?
The course is for aspirants who want to start from scrap. The only prerequisites are general calculus, probability and mathematical backbone.
Does Digital Vidya provide interview guarantee?
Digital Vidya gives you a 100% Interview Guarantee for Python Machine Learning course. We have a committed placement cell which assures to fix your interview in the following steps:
- – Resume creation: After the successful completion of the course, Digital Vidya works effectively for creating your resume
- – Job Application: After updating, Digital Vidya shares your resume with it’s partner agencies and other relevant organizations.
- – Interview Readiness: After fixing the interview, Digital Vidya prepares its candidates to crack the interview.
- – Selection and Joining: After clearing the interview, we provide assistance from accepting the offer to joining it.
What are the certificates provided by Digital Vidya after completion of Python Machine Learning course?
After the successful completion of Python Machine Learning Course, you will be provided with 2 certificates, one from Digital Vidya and second one from our partner agency, Vskills.
What are the responsibilities of a Machine Learning Engineer?
Machine Learning is a highly responsible job in all the sectors. Some of their vital responsibilities include:
- – Enhancing the data scalability
- – Establishing Machine Learning tools in manufacturing
- – Data Engineering
- – Optimizing the database and practicing new experiments
Does Digital Vidya provide recorded sessions?
Yes, if by any chance you miss the live class, you can watch and learn from the recorded session. Other than this, we provide free lifetime update of the course to match your steps with the advancing technology.
Discuss with a Career Advisor
Not sure, what to learn and how it will help you?