What is NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017?
NASSCOM Product Conclave 2017, the flagship event that unites the big names in the industry and the startups under one roof is here. The event is scheduled for 2nd and 3rd of November at Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore. Digital Vidya has joined hands with NASSCOM to serve as their Ecosystem Partner. This two-day event will provide you with an immersive experience because NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 is all different this year.
The 2-day event is all set to throw light on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Business Profitability, India’s Digital Transformation, Big Data & Analytics, Cybersecurity, Electric Evolution and so much more.
The Vision of NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017
Our Nation is experiencing the fourth Digital revolution at present. The current medium of trade and practices is the result of the new media born from the assimilation of digitization and technology. 70% of the businesses today, irrespective of their size are extensively investing in technology like never before. India is shifting towards the western ways of trade. The wildfire of digitization is evident of this fact.
The core objective of this event is to provide recognition to the companies that fuel this revolution with the Emerge 50 Awards. The event aims to give people insights about what the latest technologies, products and the budding stars of the industry.
Why Should you go to NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017?
NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017, is going to be bigger and better than ever before. This is going to be one event that can be pronounced as a golden stage for the digital industry. NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 will be rich in content and its overall approach. This fancy affair of bringing the most influential people in the IT industry is based on the idea providing a platform to the people of the same field. The event will be sprinkled with the wise words of individuals who have done extremely well for themselves from the career point of view.
Some of the familiar names that will be speaking at the event include- Kishore Biyani, Group CEO – Future Group, Guru Gowrappan, Global Managing Director – Alibaba Group, Naveen Tewari, Founder & CEO -InMobi, Adrian Kaehler, Founder – Silicon Valley Deep Learning Group, Mohan Kumar, Executive Director – NVP India, Byju Raveendran, Founder and CEO – Byju, besides other prominent names.
Apart from getting an opportunity to listen to some of the most successful industrialists, you will also get the opportunity to-
- build industrial networks
- get brand recognition
- learn about how the global ecosystem is working
- what are the opportunities for your business in these markets
- how to scale up your entrepreneurship
NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 will talk about how can you use Artificial Intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), the blockchain, Deep tech to take your business to the next level.
This event is a package for the people who want to learn and build a network at the same time. This wholesome event may especially seem attractive to those who are looking for some motivation and learnings, on how to scale-up their businesses.
5 reasons why you must book your seat NOW!
- You would want to be at NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 if you are willing to partner/sell to 150+ leading digital CXOs. According to the research analysts reports, it is outlined that Indian enterprise is adopting digital at a rapid pace. And you definitely want to be a part of that.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR), the blockchain, Deep Tech are terms that you hear and read all the time. Here we have NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017, that brings to you the case of how these technologies are getting adopted and how the businesses will utilize the same.
- NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 lets you attend Live funding session, Investor connect to understand where your next round of funding will come from. Funds are the absolute foundation of any business. A businessman would find keen interest in knowing the techniques of fundraising.
- NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 will extensively focus on product strategy. This will include all about the pricing, going to market, partnerships, how to scale up the business and every other aspect of your business that revolves around the product. The founder of the business encounters this in their daily routine. It could be in the form of a learning from the peers over interactive sessions or informal conversations.
- Most importantly, NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 covers all about the Global ecosystem & start-ups. This will be a perfect place for you to learn about how the global ecosystems are working, what are the opportunities for you in these markets.
What does NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 will offer?
This event offers you so much that no IT industrialist would willingly back out from attending this event. The event offers plenaries and panels, 12 workshops, curated sessions, 5 summits, roundtables, Emerge 50 Awards, Experience Zone, Networking, Unconferencing, Products Showcase, Founder Satsang, etc.
All of this contributes to unmatchable exposure of where the industry is leading. An entrepreneur who is new to the industry and has ventured into a start-up will love the NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 for its approach that directs him towards growth.
Who must attend NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017?
- Software Engineers
- IT leaders
This year NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 is expected to witness footfall of 2,500+ Indian Software Entrepreneurs, 250+ CXOs, IT Leaders, Academia, Researchers and over 100+ investors in attendance.
Agenda of NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017
The agenda of NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017 is primarily focused on many things, however, in this space, we will throw light on two of the most important elements of NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC)’s 2017 agenda. The two elements are:
Emerge 50 Awards:
The Emerge 50 Awards are entitled by NASSCOM to the software companies whose performance is applaudable. A company can nominate itself for the awards. This is a nice way of bringing your company into the light. The companies that win the Emerge 50 Awards get the media coverage. All of this adds to their overall business growth.
This segment of the event is the most eye-catchy segment to the business owners. They are given an opportunity to present their products to the potential investors. There is a proper session held to fuel the communication between them. Product Showcase is a two-way opportunity for the business owners where on one hand they get the opportunity to connect with the right investors, they also have the opportunity to connect with peer businessmen.
Sponsors for NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) 2017
The event sponsors include Groupon, WalmartLabs, ISB, NetApp, TARGET. NPC has partnered with Springboard, Digital Vidya, INNOV8, SHEROES, TiE Mumbai, Wadhwani Foundation.
DATE: 2nd and 3rd November 2017
VENUE: Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
Still Thinking? Book Now