Content Marketing is the process of creating and promoting content on a consistent basis in order to reach a business objective. The objective could be to increase brand awareness, manage reputation online, generate leads or acquire new customers.
The main problem with content marketing is there is too much content.
So how do you cut through the noise?
Fear not, we have rounded up some of the best content marketing tips from the pros. These 27 content marketing tips will surely give you an upper hand with your content marketing efforts. Some tips may be no brainers while some are . So go forth and conquer the digital world with your awesome content. If you wish to master these content marketing techniques and learn other aspects of digital marketing such as SEO, SEM for your business or career growth, you should consider our flagship digital marketing certification course.
Share this Infographic On Your Site
Please include attribution to digitalvidya.com with this graphic
- 70% of B2B Marketers are Creating More Content than a Year Ago
- 54% of B2B Marketers Find it Difficult to Produce Engaging Content
- 90% of Organizations Use Content Marketing
- 86% of B2C Marketers Use Content Marketing
Content Marketing Tips Backed by Data
- 62% of B2B Marketers Use Infographics
- Only 21% of B2B Marketers are Successful at Tracking ROI
- 94% of B2B Marketers Use LinkedIn to Distribute Content and is the Most Used Social Media Site
- 58% of Marketers Use Search Engine Marketing and is the Most Used Paid Content Promotion Technique
- Marketers on Average Spend Over 25% of their Budget on Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Generates Roughly 3 Times as many Leads as Traditional Marketing and Costs 62% Less
Top 27 Actionable Content Marketing Tips to Drive More Traffic and Engagement
- Use Content to Gently Guide Consumers through the Buying Cycle
- Use Social Ads to Amplify Outreach
- Produce Quality Content Not Marketing Content
- Create 1,000+ Word Long Form Content to Provide Value to the Audience, for SEO and Traffic
- Create a Buyer Persona Before Producing Content
- Guest Blog on Popular Industry Blogs and Link Back to Your Site for Traffic and Authority
- Use Short, Sharp Headlines that are Simple and Optimized
- Leverage Email in Content Marketing
- Blog Consistently.
- 82% of Marketers who Blogged Daily Acquired At least One Customer via Their Blog.
- Share Your Own Content and Use Social Sharing Buttons in Your Blog
- Repurpose Old Content to Breath Fresh Life
- Syndicate Your Content for Referral Traffic and Reach New Audience
- Create a Content Marketing Strategy to be More Effective Content Marketer
- Use a Content Promotion Checklist
- Have a Plan for Building Your Audience
- Tap on Influencer Marketing by Quoting an Influencer and Linking to Their Content
- Don’t Just Create One-off Pieces of Content, Create a Series of Posts for Repeat Traffic
- Employ Basic Conversion Optimization Techniques to Generate Leads Out of All Your Content
- Keep an Eye on Analytics to See What is Working and to Cut the Dead Weight.
- Use Both Trending and Evergreen Content
- Produce Content that is Conversational so it is More Relatable and Engaging
- Find Your Optimum Content Producing Environment Including Time, Day and Surroundings. Interview Famous or Upcoming Talent in Your Industry
- Visualize Your Message: SlideShares, Videos and Infographics
- Relate Your Favourite TV Show Like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad to Your Topic
- Turn Your Email Outbox Into Blog Posts
- Always Focus on the Audience When Producing Content
Over the past years, content marketing has made a remarkable position in the world of Digital Marketing and proved its worth by delivering the much-desired results.
Want to learn & apply Content Marketing to grow your business? If yes, then enroll in our Certified Digital Marketing Master Course.