Companies using videos grow 49% faster than those who don’t invest in video marketing. Therefore, if you have not integrated videos to your marketing plan, then you are missing out an opportunity that might cost you a lot.
Social videos generate 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
Big brands are investing extensively in their social media campaigns as they have realised the power of videos. However, before following the herd, it is important to ask yourself what value will you give to your user who sees your video.
‘In order to understand the role of video marketing in today’s digitized world, Nimesh Shah, Director & Co-Founder, Windchimes Communications Pvt Ltd has taken up the webinar on ‘Video Marketing Strategies & Best Practices’. In this webinar, he has shared the secret sauce for the content of the video.
Key Takeaways from Video Marketing Strategies & Best Practices:
- The myths around making a good video and what actually is required.
- How videos can be used by individuals to grow their startups or make a company brand?
- How brands are using videos to generate positive reactions.
- How you can get more engagement with video marketing for your start-up?
- The Hows of ‘Make me a viral video’
- The secret sauce to making a good video:
- Understand how content is consumed online
- Problem it wants to solve
- Speak the language of your user
Found this video marketing & strategies webinar valuable? You can get to know about the upcoming and trending webinars along with gaining knowledge from the past webinar recordings.