Digital Marketing has already taken a place of Traditional Marketing. In such a situation, where everyone is leveraging digital marketing, it will be amazing to know about a few of the below mentioned facts about Digital Marketing:
- 95 % updates on Facebook wall posts remain unanswered by brands.
- US population being the largest number of Facebook users run 70 % of local businesses leveraging Facebook. Indonesia possesses the second largest Facebook population.
- Almost 100 million active Twitter users log in once in a day at least.
- 83 % of User on Pinterest are Women.
- SEO has great impact on lead generation as per 57 % B2B Marketers.
- 67 % more leads are generated out of blogging by B2B companies in comparison to non – blogging firms.
- Slideshare fetches 60 million visitors every month.
- Almost 26 % of marketing budgets are spent on content by B2B Marketers.
- 80 % of online audience prefer watching a video rather than reading text.
- 66 % of marketers believe that Digital Marketing is one of the best mediums to succeed.
- Only 33 % (approx) of CMOs and Social Marketing Leaders possess basic understanding of data analytics.
- 63 % of purchasing decisions of customers rely on blogs than newspapers.
- Blogs with more visual appeal and images attracts 94 % more page views.
- Videos fetches 267 % more links than usual posts.
- Websites with relevantly more videos have 50 times more opportunities to get ranked on Google’s first result page.
- 144 % opportunity of converting a customer exists when product video is added into the website.
- Companies leveraging email marketing have 28 % more opportunity to convert customers.
- 47 % of B2B marketers actively use Linkedin while 90 % of them use Facebook for the same; however, it is considered that Linkedin generates more leads for B2B companies in comparison to Facebook.
- 77 % buyers are willing to buy from companies whose CEOs uses Social Media.
- 30 % B2C Facebook interaction is higher than average on Sundays.
Hence, a lot more can be learnt in Digital Marketing. If these statistics and facts lured you to enter the evolving digital marketing sector, then you can opt for joining in the Digital Marketing course(s) and enhance your knowledge.
Image Credits: i2.wp