When motivation fades away, we all rely on social media marketing quotes to give us a push towards success. The powerful and knowledgeable social media experts have taught us time and again how to get through struggles we face every day in our marketing efforts.
Making an amazing Facebook campaign, trending hashtags on Twitter, or making ends meet on Instagram, digital marketing can feel overwhelming and sometimes, even chaotic. The presence of 3.196 billion people on social media further makes it extremely hard to penetrate the marketplace.
Hence, we have explored the achieves of many social media influencers to prepare a list of social media quotes funny. Whether you are a digital marketing agency, an entrepreneur, or any business looking for some inspiration, here are some social media marketing quotes.
Social Media Quotes Funny: Facebook
We all know that skipping Facebook marketing is not an option but it is not easy either. Hence, check out these social media marketing quotes for Facebook to inspire the marketer in you.
1. “Importantly, companies are using social media to do things that go way beyond just chatting up existing customers on Facebook. Sales departments use social to nurture leads and close sales. HR posts job openings and vets applicants. Community and support squads mine networks, social media blogs, and forums with deep listening tools.” – by Ryan Holmes
2. “The best Facebook ads look and feel as relevant and timely in your News Feed as the posts you see from your friends.” – by Mari Smith
3. “Incorporate easy email marketing strategies with your Facebook efforts to see bigger results (aka profits!).” – by Amy Porterfield
4. “Think about what people are doing on Facebook today. They’re keeping up with their friends and family, but they’re also building an image and identity for themselves, which in a sense is their brand. They’re connecting with the audience that they want to connect to. It’s almost a disadvantage if you’re not on it now.” – by Mark Zuckerberg
Social Media Catchy Phrases: Linkedin
LinkedIn is the favourite social media channel of professionals, CEOs, and HR managers. But, it can also be used to market your products and services.
1. “LinkedIn is a channel to increase, not a tool to replace, your networking efforts, and it is an excellent vehicle to facilitate some facets of your marketing and business strategies.” – by Viveka von Rosen
2. “One of the great things about LinkedIn is it isn’t the same kind of networking that happens at conventions, where you’re wearing a name tag, trying to meet strangers, and awkwardly attempting to make small talk. LinkedIn is networking without the pressure.” – Melanie Pinola
3. “Join LinkedIn groups. You are 70% more likely to get an appointment with someone on an unexpected sale call if you cite a common LinkedIn group than if you don’t.” – by Amanda Johns Vaden
4. “Active participation on LinkedIn is the best way to say ‘Look at me!’ without saying ‘Look at me!’” – by Bobby Darnell
Social Media Marketing Quotes: Twitter
From the latest news to complaining about brands, Twitter is the best place for businesses to flourish. If your users say good about you on Twitter, you can increase your credibility a lot. Here are some social media marketing quotes about twitter.
1. “When you’ve got 5 minutes to fill, Twitter is a great way to fill 35 minutes.” – by Matt Cutts
2. “Twitter is not a technology, it’s a conversation – and it’s happening with or without you.” – Charlene Li
3. “The best way to engage honestly with the marketplace via Twitter is to never use the words ‘engage,’ ‘honestly’ or ‘marketplace.’” – by Jeffrey Zeldman
4. “99% [of my Twitter feed] is links, but 1% is me responding and 1% of a big number is a big number.” – by Guy Kawasaki
Quotes about What Your Users Want
The most essential thing about social media is what your users want and what their requirements are. Let’s see some social media marketing quotes about user needs.
1. “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.” – by Jonathan Midenhall
2. “Give them quality. That is the best kind of advertising.” – by Milton Hershey
3. “Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability, and growth.” – by Tom Cates
4. “Our jobs as marketers are to understand how the customer wants to buy and help them to do so.” – by Bryan Eisenberg
5. “When people feel insecure about something, they look around for validation. Show them that other people trust you.” – by Francisco Rosales
6. “You can never go wrong by investing in communities and the human beings within them.” – by Pam Moore
Here’s a video by Neil Patel on how to start social media marketing the right way.
You can also read this article on How to become a social media expert for detailed understanding.
Social Media Marketing Quotes
Social media marketing is an amazing method of advertising your services and products through online platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc. Read this blog post on How to do Social Media Marketing & learn how to develop a social media strategy or check out below social media catchy phrases for some motivation.
1. “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” – by Peter Drucker
2. “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” – by Brian Chesky
3. “People shop and learn in a whole new way compared to just a few years ago, so marketers need to adapt or risk extinction.” – by Brian Halligan
4. “Advertising brings in customers, but word-of-mouth brings in the best customers.” – by Jonah Berger
5. “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – by Brain Solis
6. “Social Media puts the “public” into PR and the “market” into marketing.” – by Chris Brogan
Content Marketing Quotes
Content marketing is an important part of social media marketing. Half of your efforts on digital media revolve around generating catchy content. Hence, read out these social media marketing quotes to encourage the writer in you.
1. “Content Marketing is not simply a campaign or a tactic, it’s a commitment.” – by Valerie Uhlir
2. “Before you create any more ‘great content,’ figure out how you are going to market it first.” – by Joe Pulizzi
3. “Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce.” – by Michael Brenner
4. “Content marketing is like a first date. If you only talk about yourself, there won’t be a second one.” – by David Beebe
Storytelling is an art through which you can make your content marketing more engaging. Check out these social media marketing quotes on storytelling.
1. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but about the stories you tell.” – by Seth Godin
2. “We are all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn’t a stronger connection between people than storytelling.” – by Jimmy Neil Smith
3. “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” – by Jay Baer
PPC Marketing Quotes
Pay per click marketing is an excellent source through which marketers pay to attract traffic to their websites. The advertisers give a certain amount on each click by the users on their ad link. Here are some social media catchy phrases on PPC marketing.
1. “Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.” – by Bill Bernbach
2. “We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.” – by David Beebe
3. “Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes, it’s an ad.” – by Howard Gossage
Email Marketing Quotes
Email marketing is still one of the best methods of attracting new users and retaining old customers. However, due to the advancement in marketing techniques, it is getting difficult by the day to keep up with email marketing. Read these social media marketing quotes on email marketing for some inspiration.
1. “Not viewing your email marketing as content is a mistake.” – by Chris Baggott
2. “When you Email it – it’s marketing. When they Click it – its engagement.” – by Dev Chandan
3. “Quality over quantity – Emails may best cost efficient but it’s no excuse to not produce quality content to give to a targeted audience.” – by Benjamin Murray
Marketing Innovation Quotes
Innovation is deeply embedded in marketing today. There is practically no social media marketing without innovation and creativity in it. Read these social media marketing quotes – dream big and achieve big.
1. “If you’re not failing now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything innovative.” – by Woody Allen
2. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – by Tim Ferriss
3. Take a risk and keep testing, because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again. – by Amrita Sahasrabudhe
Which One Is Your Favorite?
So, which social media marketing quote is your favourite?
Sometimes, we all need to read a quick quote that cuts through all the tension and motivates us to move in the right direction. Make these above social media catchy phrases your ultimate go-to option whenever you feel weighed down by marketing activities.
Don’t miss to read the Best Digital Marketing Quotes to Fuel-Up your Marketing Strategy.