Talking about the framework of Digital Media Marketing in India, SEMrush reports that our country has turned out to be the fastest-growing major economy in the world. (Reported by the Central Statistics Organizations and the International Monetary Fund) Going by the current scenario, it is anticipated that by 2025, approximately 55 percent of India’s population will be accessing the Internet. This surely gives marketers a platform to plan to increase their investment in Digital Media Marketing activities by more than 21 percent in 2017 and further.
Showcasing what is in store for Digital Media Marketers in 2018, Nishant Malsisaria, Associate Media Director, Dentsu Webchutney led an interactive webinar for the community.
- The scope of Digital Marketing in India
- How is the Digital marketing funnel different from traditional marketing funnel
- What are the different types of digital media buying avenues available?
- How to know your audience in terms of their behaviour and persona?
- Various methods to capture attention of the audience quickly.
- Creating content creation strategy to deliver strong message to the audience
- Utilizing online channels to stand out in the multi-device world
- Developing purchase intent in target audience and prospects
- Setting focus to measure, learn and optimize your campaign
Have a look at the webinar recording to explore the success mantras to excel and surpass digital marketing competitions.
Did you find this webinar helpful? If yes, I’m sure you would be looking forward to other webinars. Register now!