If you run an online business, it is a must to manage your business repute on the web. You have to figure out the best ways to actively manage your online reputation. Wondering how to manage Online Reputation? – Below given list of 15 Online Reputation Management Tools will aid you to manage your online presence and optimize digital branding.
According to Forbes, Businesses risk losing 22% of business when potential customers find one negative article on the first page of their search results.
Such stats explain the importance of online reputation management. On the face of it, this subject might seem to be self-explanatory, but there is a lot to understand and manage in this important process. A lot of the reputation management is surely done with the help of online management tools, but a lot of activity in it has to come from human intelligence.
What is Online Reputation Management?
ORM or Online Reputation Management in the internet marketing alludes to the checking of the online reputation of an individual or business, and actively addressing the damaging content and destructive campaigns before they harm the online reputation of that individual or business. There are obviously numerous ways and many free Online Reputation Management Tools organizations can use to do this.
From setting up cautions or alerts along with checking around brand names and enrolling PR experts to combat the negative stories, Online Reputation Management includes best practices that ensure a positive online presence for businesses or individuals. Here are the Online Reputation Management Tips & Tricks for the brand that you should know.
“A good reputation is more valuable than money.” – Publilius Syrus
The web and web-based social networking have made online reputation management an undeniable concern.
Fortunately, there are Online Reputation Management Tools that repair a flawed reputation and expel undesirable scars that you ought to incorporate in your DM campaigns.
Underneath we have accumulated a rundown of free online reputation management tools that can enable you to protect your business more adequately every day. Let us delve into those-
15 Online Reputation Management Tools
1. UberVU Online Reputation Management Tool
- As one of the top-rated Online Reputation Management Tools, UberVU shows brands what they need to know, now. It dissects and analyzes your brand’s complete web-based social networking information to indicate insights like stories, patterns, influencers, etc. you can use in real time.
- Intended for the Social Media Advertisers, UberVU is quite easy to set up and implement. It is a paid Online Reputation Management Tool. Each account of UberVU incorporates unlimited clients, notices along with free training, support and set up facilities. It even gives a free trial to its clients.
- The noticeable features of UberVU include real-time reaping of Data, easy engagement, direct administration of Twitter and Facebook, collaboration among colleagues, etc.
2. Radian6 Online Reputation Management Tool
- Radian6 is one of the most incredible Online Reputation Management Tools that manage your reputation on the web-based social networking space, and furthermore, it helps you connect with your target audiences across different stages.
- On the off chance that you are a notable brand and a great deal of web-based social networking discussions are going around the globe or in a particular location, and you might want to quantify market sentiments about your business- In all such times, Radian6 is an exceptional tool that fulfils all such requirements.
- Radian6 is considered ideal for an independent small company. In any case, if you have a prerequisite for vast scale monitoring and you likewise have the spending plan as well, you can opt for this one. Be that as it may, it even gives a free trial also to its clients.
- Some of the noticeable features of Radian6 are Excel Add-in, Real-time dashboard, Engagement console and its sales force chatter support, Management of online social discussions, etc.
3. Reputation Defender Online Reputation Management Tool
- Regardless of whether you are hoping to enhance your organization’s online reputation or your own, Reputation Defender has the best Reputation Management alternatives accessible to fit your needs.
- One of the most reputed Online Reputation Management Tools that can expel flaws from your online presence. It has some expertise in SEO and offers an extensive variety of SEO practices as well that keeps your business’ reputation solid.
- Some of the noticeable features of Reputation Defender are a Personal marketing machine, Monitor your reputation, Helps you possess your own online character, Track your reputation, etc.
4. Visible Online Reputation Management Tool
- It is considered as one of the best Online Reputation Management Tools for advertisers, offices, research groups and some other enterprise department hoping to learn and take an interest in managing their online reputation with their broadened groups on the web.
- Brands that want to stay pertinent, tune in to open feedbacks, give administration to their clients, and message in new and intriguing ways that resound with clients and help them utilize Visible Intelligence to both inform and enhance their business.
- Web-based social networking is moving at great speed, and this ORM tool gives you a chance to remain side by side with the market. Some of its noticeable features are listening, tracking brand buzz, accessing consumer sentiments and it is an all-in-one Platform and interface.
5. Sentiment Metrics Online Reputation Management Tool
- Sentiment Metrics helps you screen what is being said in regards to you, your brand and your items crosswise over online journals, discussions, blogs and news locales. The reports you’ll get by utilizing this ORM tool concentrate on sentiment, which lets you know whether online-discussions about you is positive, negative or unbiased.
- The reports have decent visual diagrams and you can separate them by age, gender and area. One of the enormous differentiators and advantages of utilizing this ORM tool is that you get email cautions sent to you at whatever point you have a terrible press.
- Top features of Sentiment Metrics are Easy design, Collaboration among colleagues, Sentiment benchmarking and it also easily identifies influencers.
6. Mention Online Reputation Management Tool
- It is best in monitoring the web, including the Social Media Channels, to keep you educated each time someone specifies your name, image or target keywords, and it’s easy to use interface makes it simple to utilize as well.
- At the point when Mention spots that someone discusses you or your brand, you can in a split second observe this through one of its applications (Web, Desktop, iPhone or Android).
- Then again, you can get every day summary alerts, which demonstrate to you the notices for a specific day. It has free as well as paid plans named as lite, ace and enterprise.
- Top ORM features of Mention are Collaboration among colleagues, real-time alarms, and Track notices of your keywords along with engagement on the go.
7. Brandseye Online Reputation Management Tool
- Brandseye gives close continuous input about online discourses including your organization name, brands, campaigns and representatives. Notices can be conveyed by means of email, SMS, RSS or Twitter in case of a potential emergency, and the product likewise gives a repute score that lets you gauge the strength of your online reputation regarding yourself and your rivals.
- The product can be designed by more than 40 factors, including dialect, nation, sort of media, and brand pertinence.
- Top features of Brandseye include detailed reports about rivals and online discussions, online notices along with full automation and reputation score.
8. Attentio Online Reputation Management Tool
- The Attentio ORM Dashboard is an online web-based social networking monitoring platform that gives you the tools to accomplish a top to bottom comprehension of who is writing about your image, what are they writing, which web-based Social Media Channel produces the most buzz for your brand and how the online discussion advances after some time.
- Some noticeable features incorporated by Attentio ORM Tool are analytics, segmentation, live charts, sentiment analysis, etc.
9. Google’s Me on the Web Online Reputation Management Tool
- Google releases ‘Me on the Web’ tool to help marketers monitor their web identity. It is a component of Google Dashboard and it allows marketers to set up custom Google Alerts for mentions of your name or email address in online content.
- Additionally, ‘Me on the Web Google’ offers tips and resources that assist you monitor and control your online identity. With its help, you can get informed when your own information shows up on the web.
- You can utilize ‘Me on the Web’ to alarm you when your own information–say, your email address or telephone number–gets distributed on the web.
10. Trackur Online Reputation Management Tool
- Trackur filters a huge number of sites including Social Media Channels, web journals, discussions, blogs, news sites and media sharing destinations.
- It offers an adaptable pricing structure, which is directly proportional to your use to address the necessities of both individual and enterprise clients. It gives 10 trials for its clients before they settle on the choice of which plan they need to choose.
- Some noticeable features of Trackur are Executive Insights, The broadest social media coverage, Influence and sentiment analysis and it provides Data on your way.
11. Buzzsumo Online Reputation Management Tool
- Buzzsumo gives you insights on what type of content is trending across social media platforms, news articles and blogs. By using this data, you can compare your content with the competitors. This could help you in understanding why their content is getting popular and how can you make your content viral.
- When it comes to communication, it is one of the most powerful tools. If you are looking forward to starting your online business, Buzzsumo can works best for you by giving you detailed information on how to produce better content.
- You can also use this tool to identify influencers. Thus, you can build a solid influencer marketing strategy and improve your online reputation.
12. Review Trackers
- One of the best Online Reputation Management Tools for keeping a track of the reviews of the customer’s across various sites and sources and the best way to measure customer experience.
- With this ORM tool, you can manage the reputation of your business from every location, collect your business reviews from the most important websites and gain deep insights into the customer experience.
- To keep you updated, it collects all your reviews in one dashboard and sends an email report to you.
- This online reputation management tool helps you to monitor social media and popular reviews sites in one place.
- You can also respond to any review whether it’s positive or negative, directly from your inbox if you have set up the email alerts,
- Review Push even gives you insights on some basic analytics to understand whether your reviews are positive or negative.
- SentiOne helps you to know what your customers are saying about your brand. It gives you access to real-time and historical data.
- With SentiOne, you can explore the web and collect online opinions to get a clear vision of how your brand is perceived.
- Not only you can listen and analyse the response but can also reply and communicate with the audience.
- Reputology is another online reputation management tool that helps businesses monitor, respond to, and analyze their online reviews.
- It specializes in review tracking and provides location-specific insights.
- Another benefit of Reputology is that it converts all the negative reviews into customer service tickets so that they can be managed efficiently.
Prevalence of digital medium has changed the word of mouth into a noteworthy force that can stretch far and wide via a variety of online channels. With a solid Online Reputation Management, you pull in new clients, keep the ones you have, and optimize your online presence positively.
While in days of yore, dealing with an organization reputation implied managing public recognition crosswise over geography, but today the Internet includes another essential layer. Your Online Reputation is everything in this continually shrinking digital world.
In the event that you do not screen and deal with your online name and fame, you risk seeing your repute plunge and your value deteriorate.
Aforementioned 15 Online Reputation Management Tools will help you manage your online presence and optimize your online business in a highly sustainable fashion.
Check out the Corporate Training offered by Digital Vidya on Online Reputation Management.
Btw, which online reputation management tools free will you prefer? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.