The ability to persuade holds much importance in the business world. Effective persuasion helps the marketing and sales professionals to meet their targets, generates more customers, trigger sales and allow them to have an edge over advantage over their competitors in the market.
Building influence has reached the next level with its emerging importance. 94% of serious marketers are using this technique to reach their target audience. Not only this, influence improves conversions because it increases the trust factor of your brands and products.
To provide you with valuable information on the power of influence and persuasion, we had with us Dr Vikram Venkateswaran, Digital Transformation Leader, with more than two decades of experience in crafting & deploying client acquisition strategies.
He has built successful sales & consulting engines in the past and shared some of his experiences in this webinar.
Here are some of the key points that were shared during the session:
- Relationships are the cornerstone of any influence building strategy.
- 3 Aspects of Influence: The Contrast Principle, Reciprocation & Consistency
- The biggest myth on Influence debunked
- How the key relationships in business can help you
- How to create, develop and manage influence
- How digital marketing can be used as a tool to deepen relationships so as to increase the influence
While these were some of the highlights of the session, here is a detailed version of the persuasion strategies and how building influence can open up revenue streams.
Hopefully, this webinar was valuable and added to your knowledge. Moreover, if you are looking forward to Digital Marketing for Business & Career Growth, join our free Digital Marketing Orientation session.