Want to be a successful Social Media Marketer? –Then knowing the right way of managing Social Media Projects is essential for you.
While talking to the Social Media Beginners, we have felt that the one thing that most of them consider daunting and befuddling is- ‘How to Manage Social Media Projects daily?’ –And then we thought to come up with this post.
Let me tell you here the whole process is quite simple, and you only need to be a little more organized.
You need to plan your Social Media Content systematically. You should set up thoughts on what you will post consistently and accordingly, you should work intimately with partners to source thoughts and substance that can engage target audiences.
Making a timetable for your content is another important thing.
You should utilize a Social Media Planning Tool such as Buffer or Hootsuite to plan content ahead of time. In addition, you should also be prompt to manually respond to any input from your partners or consumers. Having the Apps on phone will enable you to do this wherever you are.
In addition to all this, expert Social Media Marketers use two rules to manage Social Media Projects and they are-
Rule of Thirds
- 33% (one third) of your content ought to be about your philanthropy or charity work
- Next 33% ought to be content significant to your products, services and target audiences
- Last 33% should include communicating with your audiences
- Social Media Content must be relevant to your existing and potential customers
- You should ask yourself how your audiences will react to the post you’ve recently composed
- You need to comprehend will they be Energized? Stunned? Delighted? Or they may ignore your content?
Paying heed upon aforestated rules will help you analyze, test, learn and make strides for a successful Social Media Campaign.
You should always keep in mind that the demands and desires of customers change rapidly. Therefore, you should continue monitoring how they are connecting with your substance and then, you should modify content in like manner. Measuring the success of Social Media Campaigns is very important.
Doesn’t matter you are using Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Pinterest, you should have managerial abilities to track the Social Media Data to ensure each post, snap or tweet is perfect.
Now, in this post, we will talk about 5 hacks that pro-Social Media Marketers use to manage Social Media Projects- And this will for sure help you understand the whole process in the simplest and way possible. So, let us delve into those-
5 Ways to Manage Social Media Projects
1. Know things to include in the Social Media Campaign Strategy
Knowing what to include in a Social Media Campaign is very important for managing Social Media Projects.
While talking about how to plan and achieve high-level objectives, Justin Rosenstein, Co-founder of Asana once said-
Without a clear plan, you might find yourself running a race without a route.
This is as valid for Social Media Projects also.
You require a well-made strategy and quantifiable objectives to set the everyday campaign strategy. This will additionally give you clarity of perception on what to publish and distribute. A result driven Social Media Strategy should include-
You should know the key outcome you are attempting to reach. Your objectives can be increasing traffic of your site, optimizing brand awareness, generating leads, or boosting conversion by using a Social Media Project.
You have to know who your target audiences are. Knowing this will enable you to have the right Social Media Marketing Project Ideas.
Main Social Media Networks
It is important for a Social Media Marketer to know which channels they want to center around. They need to know the right channel where their prospects are more active and prefer to engage. Knowing the most important social channels is inevitable for successful campaigns.
You should know where your rivals are on Social Media, how they interact with audiences and what their plus and minuses are.
Type of Content
It is very significant in Social Media Marketing to know the right type of content that would be the best fit for your business and associated Social Media Projects.
Metrics to Monitor Campaign
You should have the right Social Media Project Report by using metrics that can tell you about the success of a campaign.
2. Know the correct Social Media Calendar Template for You
This is the second thing that you need to do to manage Social Media Projects immaculately.
You can do this by organizing different posts by-
Social Media Network: such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and so on
Date & Time: While deciding date and time of a post, you should focus on your posting frequency
You can find color-coding feature in different Social Media Project Management tools like Asana that will help you differentiate the types of Social Media Networks. You can mark every social post utilizing the title of the Social Media Marketing Project or Content you are posting and distributing.
You can make Social Media Calendar for each of the channels in case you are using a wide range of social channels. Social Media Project Management Tools have custom templates for applying the similar format to each Social Media Project.
3. Know How to utilize Social Media Posts
To manage Social Media Projects, you need to know the right ways of using Social Media Posts.
These posts are actually the base of your Social Media work process. Before choosing what to post and when, it is advisable to make a form for each thing you share on your social channels.
This will also help you in managing sharing requests from other colleagues. The form should include:
- Publish Date & Time
- Visual Resources (Description, Photograph, Gif, Video, and so forth)
- Hashtags (for channels that allow them)
- Mentions (for channels that allow them)
Using this form will help you manage Social Media Projects via the right management tool for all the different channels on which you are running your Social Media Campaigns.
4. Know the right Social Media Management Workflow
After making a strategy, creating a right calendar, and utilizing posts, you need to begin contemplating your everyday social networking exercises. Your everyday social media workflow needs to incorporate-
Arrange New Requests, Planned Posts & Archive
Make a segment in Social Media Management Tool for accepting requests. You should keep channels dynamic by including archive segment with an evergreen substance such as Quotes, Influencer Content, or more seasoned social media blogs/articles.
Cross team up with other Marketers, Writers & Designers
You can create a subtask in your tool to let your team members know about the different tasks that you want them to do for creating, optimizing or improving your social media posts.
Have a reference List of Influencers and Hashtags
You should have a list of reference spreadsheet with regular hashtags and influencer Twitter handles in the project description of Social Media Project Management Tool.
Do Scheduling ahead of Time
You can schedule your social media posts for next week, month or fortnight period using tools like Hootsuite, Buffer and Social Sprout.
Track Performance via Analytics & Social Media Project Report
You should consistently look at different metrics and accordingly optimize your campaign. You should pay heed upon traffic, engagement sorts of metrics and get status updates weekly or monthly basis.
5. Know best Social Media Management Tools
If you want to stay on top of all your Social Media Projects, below given Social Media Management Tools will help you in the process-
- This one is one of the most popular Social Media Management Tools by businesses, brands, offices, and experts to help drive important social engagement and results via Social Channels.
- It has a suite of items for publishing posts, using analytics and team collaboration. Using Buffer products, advertisers and marketers can work more productively and successfully.
- This one is likely the greatest Social Media Tool that is utilized by 15+ million individuals and more than 800 of the Fortune 1000 businesses.
- It is going to be your all in one platform for all the content curation, scheduling, Social Media Ads, social media ROI, and other related needs.
- Sprout Social incorporates a variety of Social Media Tools into one platform and it can assist you in Social Media Scheduling alongside reporting and monitoring as
- It gives CRM highlights as well.
- Agora Pulse is likewise an all in one Social Media Management Tool with planning, monitoring, reporting, scheduling, responding highlights.
- This one has a few special highlights as well for example competitor analysis, Facebook Contest Applications at exceptionally reasonable prices as well.
- Social Pilot incorporates a considerable lot of the Social Media Tools like Analytics and Scheduling into a straightforward dashboard and offers it at exceptionally moderate costs. With its customer administration highlight, this one is going to be extraordinary for those who work with several customers.
- It curates and proposes content from most of the industries be it tech, e-commerce, education, health, etc. that will be incredible for you in case you need to discover applicable content quite conveniently.
Over to You!
Following aforestated tips will empower you to take your Social Media Projects to next level. In addition, they will help you juggle different projects and related tasks simultaneously.
Joining a Social Media Marketing Course will empower you to learn all these techniques via hands-on projects.
It will also help you become a Certified Social Media Project Manager.
What confuses you when you try to manage Social Media Projects? -Share your queries in comments.